NTers With Music Blogs & Or Friends With Blogs PLEASE Enter... (Vol. I NEED Your Help)

OK...

So I got a lil gig doin some promotional work for an artist out of LA, and part of my duties is to gain exposure for him and his music via blogs and +%#@ like that so I NEED YOUR HELP... Desperatley

All you gotta do is post this man's music, and just see if the response from the general public is either positive or negative...

His name is KP, his songs are currently being played on Shade45... He's been featured in The Source magazine...

There's some talk about him POSSIBLY doin some type of deal with 50, to what extent I'm not sure but I'll be sure to keep yall updated...

I've contacted a few of the more reputable blogs, but so far they haven't responded... (I think alot of them opperate on a payola basis)

But ALL I NEED YOU TO DO IS POST HIS +%#@ ON YOUR BLOG OT WHATEVER, AND GET THIS MANS #S UP SO I CAN GET PAID...

OK...

So I got a lil gig doin some promotional work for an artist out of LA, and part of my duties is to gain exposure for him and his music via blogs and +%#@ like that so I NEED YOUR HELP... Desperatley

All you gotta do is post this man's music, and just see if the response from the general public is either positive or negative...

His name is KP, his songs are currently being played on Shade45... He's been featured in The Source magazine...

There's some talk about him POSSIBLY doin some type of deal with 50, to what extent I'm not sure but I'll be sure to keep yall updated...

I've contacted a few of the more reputable blogs, but so far they haven't responded... (I think alot of them opperate on a payola basis)

But ALL I NEED YOU TO DO IS POST HIS +%#@ ON YOUR BLOG OT WHATEVER, AND GET THIS MANS #S UP SO I CAN GET PAID...

Back
Top Bottom