NTers with Piercings ** Vol. You did WHAT?

Just my earlobes for me. My gf's dumb cousin was telling me how he wants bigger gauges so he can gain more "respect".......kids these days.
indifferent.gif

Just my earlobes for me. My gf's dumb cousin was telling me how he wants bigger gauges so he can gain more "respect".......kids these days.
indifferent.gif

how are piercings one step further than tattoos?

i had my lip pierced twice before the hoodrats discovered it. it was difficult to get it pierced bc my lips are so big lol.

had my nose pierced since i was like 15. as of now i have 8 piercings.

how are piercings one step further than tattoos?

i had my lip pierced twice before the hoodrats discovered it. it was difficult to get it pierced bc my lips are so big lol.

had my nose pierced since i was like 15. as of now i have 8 piercings.

I had my lip pierced in 3 different spots, got tired of them. I got my nipples pierce last year, haven't had any girls think it was gross, they like it. And no, it doesn't hurt as bad as one thinks.

Would post pics but not comfortable with getting flamed for my lips or my nips. Contemplating about getting my eyebrow done or get a chest piece with a half sleeve. Not sure yet.

I had my lip pierced in 3 different spots, got tired of them. I got my nipples pierce last year, haven't had any girls think it was gross, they like it. And no, it doesn't hurt as bad as one thinks.

Would post pics but not comfortable with getting flamed for my lips or my nips. Contemplating about getting my eyebrow done or get a chest piece with a half sleeve. Not sure yet.

Left ear in 4th grade...

I only wear an ear ring maybe 12 days out of the year though... no symmetry at all. The fact that I'm phobic with needles and medical procedures has kept me away from a right ear piercing.

Left ear in 4th grade...

I only wear an ear ring maybe 12 days out of the year though... no symmetry at all. The fact that I'm phobic with needles and medical procedures has kept me away from a right ear piercing.

Used to have my ears done took the earrings out and just never put them back in. By the time I wanted to put some earrings back in the holes they closed. Oh well. I dont really miss it.

Used to have my ears done took the earrings out and just never put them back in. By the time I wanted to put some earrings back in the holes they closed. Oh well. I dont really miss it.

Back
Top Bottom