NTers with Piercings ** Vol. You did WHAT?

Yeah cuz I'm gonna walk around in public, shirt off, exclaiming PEEP MY NIPZ BRO
laugh.gif
it's a private piercing in a private place.

I don't want them pierced so people can mire them. Is that why you do what you do and wear what you wear? So people can think you're cool?

I know you're already set on what you think and nothing I say will make you change your mind. To each his own.

Yeah cuz I'm gonna walk around in public, shirt off, exclaiming PEEP MY NIPZ BRO
laugh.gif

I don't want them pierced so people can mire them. Is that why you do what you do and wear what you wear? So people can think you're cool?

I know you're already set on what you think and nothing I say will make you change your mind. To each his own.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif

Agree to disagree.

laugh.gif

Agree to disagree.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

had my lip pierced. got tired of it + i couldn't have it at work.

looking back, that $$%% was lame of me to get
laugh.gif

tattoos, though, i like. and still need to finish my sleeve -.-
All of this....all I see now are hoodrats with their lip pierced 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

had my lip pierced. got tired of it + i couldn't have it at work.

looking back, that $$%% was lame of me to get
laugh.gif

tattoos, though, i like. and still need to finish my sleeve -.-
All of this....all I see now are hoodrats with their lip pierced 
30t6p3b.gif

4x lobe, two of them stretched to 10g. i gave up on stretching
laugh.gif

2x helix
rook, conch, tragus
i had an industrial before but it began rejecting so i took it out
frown.gif
i miss it!

4x lobe, two of them stretched to 10g. i gave up on stretching
laugh.gif

2x helix
rook, conch, tragus
i had an industrial before but it began rejecting so i took it out
frown.gif
i miss it!

My only piercing is my left nipple (dont even have my ears pierced).
I was thinking of getting a double nipple piercing, but the first one took so damn long to heal, and still hurts if I bang into it.

ex.
l.jpg

My only piercing is my left nipple (dont even have my ears pierced).
I was thinking of getting a double nipple piercing, but the first one took so damn long to heal, and still hurts if I bang into it.

ex.
l.jpg

I used to have 0 gauges but let them go back down to normal earing size and I used to have a tongue ring but I let it close. I'm thinking about re-piercing my tongue and getting my penis pierced but you can't smash for a few months after and I don't think I have the will power to do that. The piercings would be more for females pleasure then me liking the way they look
wink.gif

I used to have 0 gauges but let them go back down to normal earing size and I used to have a tongue ring but I let it close. I'm thinking about re-piercing my tongue and getting my penis pierced but you can't smash for a few months after and I don't think I have the will power to do that. The piercings would be more for females pleasure then me liking the way they look
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Wait, wait, wait.

NT is cool with dudes rocking pierced nipples and tongue rings?!

I don't care what a board full of dudes thinks about my nipples son..
Okay Son..

You're definitely doing for the attention of other people though, right? 

Like I don't see any person looking down at their nipples everyday and thinking "Damn I'm cool because my nipples are pierced."

Sorry but this makes zero sense. People get piercings in an area usually covered the majority of the time for attention? Let that man cook. 
Back on topic. I just have my left ear, since round age 5. Thinking about getting the nipples pierced but that %!% looks like it hurts

Back
Top Bottom