NT'ers with Roommates...I need advice

Im with The other NT'ers.... Sit his/her *@% down and tell em they need to get it together

HELL NO

you can't let someone come in your home and take over your +#!@

all the stuff is your apartment im assuming is yours, remind them

Put your foot down. You need to be completely at ease when you're in your crib. That includes using the TV that you bought whenever you want to.

I was in a very similar situation with a friend too.

By the end of our lease we weren't nearly as close, but I had to lay the rules down.

tell her silly %*% to go home bro. She told you to do her laundry in your crib? lol

Ive been in this exact same situation, to a T. My place was man land, and he had his youngin up in the crib 24-7, chillin when I wasnt home, opening my door for me and other foul behavior(nothing serious though).

In a nutshell, it just messed up the aire.. like I couldnt bring my random joints through to lounge on the couch, and sweat the crib per usual. Ultimately, I had to talk w/him about it.. and this dude rolls out one day, and sends his shortie to me, telling her that I said she had to cop some rent, or bill money, or she couldnt come through.. wow.

But, they are married, miserably now, with kids.. so at least I didnt breakup a happy home. And my situation workedout as well.

Originally Posted by odog24

Pics are obligatory

Set some rules or just go sit next to them nd wio

Of the roomate or the chick from detroit..?? 
sick.gif

Umm damn OP

tough tough situation. Its nothing Daul Dondo cant help out with though.

First you gotta put your fool DOWN!!! Lay the law down. Stop being so scared. Tell him yo... if your chick is here.. ya'll either chill in the kitchen or in your room. The living room is my spot. I got you your comcast box for a reason. My 55 inch is my 55 inch TV. 

Tell your chick to stop coming here acting like she runs the place. She is a guest still. Not a resident.

mad.gif

idk what pissed me off more.. The fact that your scared of your friend and his girl from Detroit 
laugh.gif
... or the fact that they stop you from playing 2k 
mad.gif

PSN or XBL?

i want them to witness the the smackdown i put on ya'll. I'll clean all 3 of yall bums on the sticks.

For real I would just wait til your boy is not there and his girl is and wio and then go from there ...

Back
Top Bottom