#NTLA 2014 Summit #1 : Bowling, March 1st, 2014 6:05PM - NOW CLOSED. NO NEW GUESTS.

i'll go.    i won't come hungover this time either
laugh.gif

I know I've been bugging about this. But please RSVP . I found out the group rates today and it's actually better for us to just rent by the hour. So I have to pay in a lump sum.

These are the rates (don't worry about them. I just want you guys to understand why the price might fluctuate per person)

2 regular lanes is $65/hour. Shoe rental is $2

With our group size we might need 6 lanes. ($390) 6 lanes + $80 shoe rental / 40 people = 11.75 per person for 2 hours .

But like I said I'll know a more concrete price for everything once I have a better number. If anything we can just get more lanes but as of right now I reserved 4. The place said they reccomend 6-8 people per Lane.

Anyways just wanted to update everyone. As I'll have to pay the reservation all at once please bring $10 cash ! Thanks guys. I'll update the first page when I'm home

our summit is now sponsored by @RIFLA . Flyer has been updated to show this.

MAKE SURE YOU SHOUT THEM OUT AND SAY THANK YOU.

Alight damn it I'm finally going to make a NTLA summit.

I'm going to make the 2 hour drive up to LA.

First page updated. I'm assuming your all bowling since the top scores in bowling will be able to pick out the RIF.LA gear that they want.

If you're not bowling its important that you let me know now.

First page updated. I'm assuming your all bowling since the top scores in bowling will be able to pick out the RIF.LA gear that they want.

If you're not bowling its important that you let me know now.

I'm god awful in Bowling but I'll play.

Back
Top Bottom