#NTLA 2014 Summit #1 : Bowling, March 1st, 2014 6:05PM - NOW CLOSED. NO NEW GUESTS.

Met up with mecks mecks earlier at Rif, picked up gang of goodies (shout out to Jeff for that) picking up some tall cans now, will be there in 20 minutes or so...

20 min away stuck in la traffic.

Looks as if I'm the only one from SD able to show. Errybody pump faked

big ups to @MECKS  and @basedeez for throwing the summit 
nthat.gif

major thanks to @RIFLA  providing some gear

Thanks to everyone that showed up. It sounds corny but I do these for you guys. I've met a lot of people at these things that have become lifelong friends.

Everything was stressful but it all cane out amazing in the end. Jeff has made it clear that he wants to be a part of every summit. Including having the entire RIF team at the next one and/or making custom rif gear for us. The possibilities are endless. So thank you to all of you that came out and supported #NTLA before we even had giveaways. Please remember to spam RIF on twitter and Instagram!
Twitter @RIF_LA
IG: @RifLosangeles

Another thing I wanted to do was get feedback from you guys. Did you like bowling? The raffle ? Competitive type games? Anything you didn't like?

I won't take it personally I just want to know if I had any problems in the whole process.

Thanks to everyone that showed up. It sounds corny but I do these for you guys. I've met a lot of people at these things that have become lifelong friends.

Everything was stressful but it all cane out amazing in the end. Jeff has made it clear that he wants to be a part of every summit. Including having the entire RIF team at the next one and/or making custom rif gear for us. The possibilities are endless. So thank you to all of you that came out and supported #NTLA before we even had giveaways. Please remember to spam RIF on twitter and Instagram!
Twitter @RIF_LA
IG: @RifLosangeles

Another thing I wanted to do was get feedback from you guys. Did you like bowling? The raffle ? Competitive type games? Anything you didn't like?

I won't take it personally I just want to know if I had any problems in the whole process.

YOU

lol, all jokes aside, **** was fun man :pimp:

Last edited:
damn thanks for taking all those pictures man. i really appreciate it.

if you missed NTLA after dark, you missed the BLITZ sticker giveaway.... and a little more :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

View media item 835683

by the end of the night this was me bruh. tired as hell just passed out. i fell asleep with all my clothes on lol.
View media item 835685

Back
Top Bottom