NTNY LIL B SHOW Video..White Boy Dancing Vol. Peep the Footwork

he needs to come down south especially the A. But props to that one dude in the Chef fit with the #based chains AND the spatula
pimp.gif
#swag

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

he needs to come down south especially the A. But props to that one dude in the Chef fit with the #based chains AND the spatula
pimp.gif
#swag
That's NTer dunny, i think

pimp.gif
#swag
That's NTer dunny, i think

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

I know the guy that offered his girl to LIL B at that concert at the Highline on Friday. Too funny.

Me too, I was more surprised that he had a girl than at the fact he offered her up to Lil B
laugh.gif

I know the guy that offered his girl to LIL B at that concert at the Highline on Friday. Too funny.

Me too, I was more surprised that he had a girl than at the fact he offered her up to Lil B
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

that girl look like death

laugh.gif

all she needed was the ether

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

that girl look like death

laugh.gif

all she needed was the ether

Still tight I missed the show.

pimp.gif
#swag

He was here already in the summer.
Missed that show too, but my dudes Ruff C, 18th Letter, & Trap cooked it up for the god.

Thats twice I copped tickets for this dudes show and didnt make it, and I dont even mess wit dude
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
#swag

Missed that show too, but my dudes Ruff C, 18th Letter, & Trap cooked it up for the god.

Thats twice I copped tickets for this dudes show and didnt make it, and I dont even mess wit dude
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

pimp.gif
#swag

30t6p3b.gif
come to think about it, he was in the A
30t6p3b.gif
FFFUUUUUUUUUU. ahh well, he gotta make a return soon.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

pimp.gif
#swag

30t6p3b.gif
come to think about it, he was in the A
30t6p3b.gif
FFFUUUUUUUUUU. ahh well, he gotta make a return soon.

Back
Top Bottom