NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

laugh.gif
at the legit check after the purchase.

that Space Jam prolly cost him a lot.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

itd be just my common sense to do a legit check BEFORE i drop alot of dough on anything,especially kicks! what does a legit check do for me or the seller AFTER the transaction has already gone down? it would just make me look like a complete fool coz i didnt do proper research resulting to getting scammed! AND not only that, Ill  be known as the guy who cops FUGAZIS  on the forum. but Im sure he already knew that. but hey, I get it! its a hot shoe and you wanna floss it! just my 2 cents.
wink.gif

Yep, looks LEGIT, plus seller posted detailed pics (specialy the tag and box) ...also, i haven't really seen or heard of fake 180's...you're good to go!
wink.gif

@PsychoPac

the jordan jersey is absolutely fake bro, alternate jersey of Bulls was used by the team mid 90's pinstripe during 95 or 96 I think, Mitchell and Ness never produced a Jordan on the said design, Mitchell and Ness used to produce Jordan jersey ONLY for Upper Deck, not until recent when they produced limited edition Jordan Rookie jersey, All-Star.. you may check either NBA Store or Mitchell and Ness site for the designs they made.

I'm gonna say they're fake. Something off about the gloss of the patent leather on the 3rd picture. The ballistic mesh also looks suspicious.

^^^Fake.
-Jumpman logo on the left shoe should be facing to the right.
-No spacing in between the 2 and the 3 @ the back.
-Patent leather is off.

Back
Top Bottom