NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

there's actually a legit check thread here in NT. alot of OG/long time collectors and experts could assist yall not just in legit checks but price checks as well. i suggest you guys post your legit checks there as there are more people there more capable of helping you out. ive done it several times and alot of fellow NTers were able to help me with my inquiries.

i think this thread was put up for the purpose of identifying sellers selling fake sneakers in ebay.ph. by doing so, it helps us avoid getting scammed and report those sellers to ebay.pi hope this clarifies things up especially for our new members and help us avoid straying away from the true purpose of this thread.

HTH

Originally Posted by superswag

there's actually a legit check thread here in NT. alot of OG/long time collectors and experts could assist yall not just in legit checks but price checks as well. i suggest you guys post your legit checks there as there are more people there more capable of helping you out. ive done it several times and alot of fellow NTers were able to help me with my inquiries.

i think this thread was put up for the purpose of identifying sellers selling fake sneakers in ebay.ph. by doing so, it helps us avoid getting scammed and report those sellers to ebay.pi hope this clarifies things up especially for our new members and help us avoid straying away from the true purpose of this thread.

HTH

Agree
wink.gif

HTH

Agree
wink.gif

HTH
Nike Price/Fake Checks: http://niketalk.yuku.com/forums/6

@witnessLBJ23: Lebron 8 hasn't even officially released by swoosh yet. That should give you a clue whether it's legit or not.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

HTH

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

HTH

Back
Top Bottom