NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

^^^ Thanks for these info guys specially sir CarlofromdaPI. these kind of thread and discussions help shed light on fellow heads. we must prevent on coping from those fake websites that sell B bgrades,
based on my research, almost 90 percent of JB Heads agrees that AIR RANDY sells B Grades. might cop kicks on the official RD and save your hard earned money on those precious Js!

Originally Posted by mahommieian

^^^ Thanks for these info guys specially sir CarlofromdaPI. these kind of thread and discussions help shed light on fellow heads. we must prevent on coping from those fake websites that sell B bgrades,
based on my research, almost 90 percent of JB Heads agrees that AIR RANDY sells B Grades. might cop kicks on the official RD and save your hard earned money on those precious Js!

another thread (kinda like the one sir carlo posted) that sort of deals with Air Randy as well... hth
http://niketalk.com/topic/273754/SLAMDUNKSPACE-AIR-RANDY-JAY-WHATS--DEAL---COMES--JORDANS?page=1

^ There is a rumor that all of the Pre-order AJ11 Concords from AIR-RANDY has no Shoe trees.
eyes.gif
weird.... 

a bit OT.. i know this is NTPI. Lets kill all the fakes on ebay.ph! but... guys.. you have to check the "Concord 2011 thread" click that link above.. its gettin really crazy over there..

hype kills.. fakes have gone a very very long way.. got the game all F#@% up.. be careful NT fam.

Totally crazy threads, they're talking about fakes for the last 20-40 pages I think.

Lots of guys showing A+++ fakes (they say). Need to be carefull fellow NTer's.

Good thing I always make lots of research before buying fr online sellers .

The Jordan XI thread has gone bonkers man! Just read through all of the posts and was surprised of all the things I've read! And what I'm really concerned of all these talk is that a lot of pinoy resellers have ordered their pairs from these shady overseas chinese websites and unfortunately a lot of pinoy sneaker enthusiasts have ordered and reserved their pairs and are paying for more than the actual retail price of the shoes that they are not sure if it's fake or not! High quality A++++ variants or leaked original shoes?!.... SMH at all these. Please go through the jordann XI concord thread for further details of what I'm talking about!
mad.gif

^ yes.. absolutely.. i think we're gettin the same shoes that came from these chinese suppliers like air randy and slamdunkspace.. the counterfeit sneaker industry has stepped their game up.. these fakes look damn good.. smh..

I'm suppose to pull my trigger on one of my "suki" local reseller for concords 2011. Good thing there's NT.
wink.gif

Most of our local resellers are getting early release kicks like BC3 2011, concords. Check the thread guys there's also a comparison of legit and fake (what they say) BC3s 2011. Tounge of fake is quite thicker.

I've been reading that thread too since page 180 alot is really going on. they are now pointing out the milky/cloudy/opaque soles at the toebox of the concords. Assuming that it should be the legit pair (similar to the cool greys) rather than the ones with see thru soles (similar to the 09 spacejam). A member i think got banned, the owner of marquee sole came out and defended himself etc... a lot of heat on that thread indeed

to those who got the bc 3s already.. you guys think the bc3's from these local resellers are fake variants or b grades? i purchased one from a "suki" local reseller too..

people going crazy over at air-randy's facebook page as well. It seems they really are high quality fakes. He's even offering full refunds with no questions asked. Makes you think, if an early seller like A-R, who I'm pretty sure has more connections and resources than our local resellers, is selling b-grades, what are the chances that them local advanced sellers have authentics?

Originally Posted by abujuga

people going crazy over at air-randy's facebook page as well. It seems they really are high quality fakes. He's even offering full refunds with no questions asked. Makes you think, if an early seller like A-R, who I'm pretty sure has more connections and resources than our local resellers, is selling b-grades, what are the chances that them local advanced sellers have authentics?
Coudn't agree more Bro. Space Jams made from leftover parts with cool greys leftover sole is crazy.
laugh.gif
 My concern is what if some of our local sellers are getting their stuffs from this sites. And they themselves aren't aware about it.

bottom line: Patience is a virtue.

The factories that supply the shoes to AR and SDS are the same factories that make our beloved kicks. These factories just pass these off as "excess overruns" and would sell these to AR, SDS, probably VMV, RMK and all the others. The difference is just on whether Nike does QC. Early release have no Nike quality control.

This is still happening because the Chinese factories make so much more profit in the grey market rather than exclusively fulfilling the Nike orders. If Nike ordered 3000 pairs of Jordans, the factory would probably make an extra 1000 for the grey market wherein they might double their profit per shoe.

Nike doesnt mind that this is happening because its free marketing. Nike is hyping up their own release by letting these things go on.

The question therefore is whether those early release shoes are fake or not. They are made in the same factory, with the same specs, with the same materials and processes but without Nike quality control or approval.

^^ i only see the term "oem" in spare parts sold in car dealers (honda,toyota,mitsubishi). now that's false marketing for you! 
tired.gif
i guess patience is indeed a virtue when it comes to them
concord Xi's. just like you guys i was also that close in dropping the cash for the concords. was planning to double up. good thing i ran and read the thread in nt usa too. too bad some of the shoeheads their were victimized with knockoff shoes.

THANKS RED

If that's the case then:
Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Step 1 - Scroll down and click on the "Report this item" link
44326314wa2.jpg

Step 2 - Click on the following categories
58494867ys4.jpg

Step 3 - Click on "Email us"
79945746kn6.jpg

Step 4 - Click on "Send" button
23033713fo5.jpg

Voila!
86307797wh8.jpg

This is how we kill all the fakes on ebay.ph.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom