NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

^old love 1's does not have jordan tags on it... it might be the cartimar edition.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^old love 1's does not have jordan tags on it... it might be the cartimar edition.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This is not from ebay but I had a very very close encounter with fake loves yesterday..3 fake loves at the same time! They even had the guts to let the tongue out
devil.gif

Strength in numbers..

With the tongue out!
eek.gif

One more time with feelings! aarrggghhh

ninja mode sa pics, hehe, oo nga tatlong loves yun
enlighten me on how they're fake, dunno much about jordans

And they all have streaks of brown on their hair with large backpacks making me think that they are part of a travelling dance group.. can't resist takingpictures.. It's only me and my black cements versus 3 fake loves..
frown.gif

iv seen alot of those floating around metro..they must realllllllllllllllllllllly love those NL 1's,+ skinny jeans... EMO!!!!
happy.gif

just like the guys in fake kobe 4's i saw in recto yesterday! with the tongue out din!
mad.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

buti na lang ninja mode kinunanan ng pics....
tinanong mo ba kung alam nilang fakes ang shoes nila??? baka naman alam nila...baka thats all they can afford...at di naman nila pinagyayabang na orig...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

im posting these just for reference. I really hate dem fakes
1trhmo.jpg

Just look the Kobe's! What da hell??? Sole's look like dried up elmers glue! Lebron Lows have poor quality
oqeq9v.jpg

Cartimar editions: Jordan I's (with the tags), DelSols, CD's, Inlines
Fakes are not substitutes to the real thing

i work in downtown manila, these are common sights specially those bmps, honestly depende na lng kung cnu my susuot ng bmp's pag malayo they look legitimo.

Back
Top Bottom