NTPI LUNCH. 9.15.2006

kingcrux31

Staff member
Joined Feb 3, 2002
Met up with some NTers today for a quick lunch at Greenbelt 3. Nice to see some old faces and a new addition to the NTPI family. Sorry I couldn't stay long. Had a busy afternoon.

Thanks C for lunch.
Flashout. Good to see you again my man. Send my regards to the fam.
255forLife. Nice AF1s. I hope I won't see a "lowsonoma" repeat. Enjoy your stay man.

What I saw on my way to Makati.

Small pic to somehow protect our identities. lol

What I wore.

Oakwood / Glorietta 4

Rustan's / Makati CBD

Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31
Limited kicks for sale!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

Joined Aug 3, 2003
That truck's really messed up. Looks like you guys had fun. Nice "tour" pics.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Joined Aug 1, 2007
Ah. The yearly lunch meeting where they discuss the highs and lows of the Philippines forum and look to change things for a better community in the future.

KC...email me the last two pics in highest resolution you have. I need new wallpaper. :lol:

I see Carlo was busy filming...

:wow:

Anyways back to the studio. I'll post new pics of my latest Nu Retro 2's in a bit.

Joined Oct 26, 2001
that dude probably crashed looking at the bimmer m6.

from the reflections i thought it was a leica also. you love those canon's huh? i remember ur last camera was a powershot.

btw, what is oakwood? is it a new condo?

kingcrux31

Staff member
Joined Feb 3, 2002
Hey Rod. How's it going man? You still here in the PI?

I've mastered the functions of the S-series that's why I decided to get the S70 last year even though it looks like a conventional camera because of its color and size. I never really liked slim cameras. The quality of the pictures sucks compared to what my camera can do.

Oakwood has been there for some time now. It's a hotel / residential / business center. It was already up during the "Just 38" event.

Limited kicks for sale!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

Joined Nov 27, 2000
Damn! Truck gone wild...

Well its always good to be with fellow NT heads. :D

+

I finally got the chance to meet Jath... and see his Wu-Tang Niketalk remix shirt. :tongue:

Joined Jan 27, 2006
fishy, fishy..

x

but with shorts, not jeans..

ang init kasi dito eh.

yo, jo.. sabi ni ceehjay may lagnat ka daw.. :b

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now