NTPI SUMMIT Vol. NBA FINALS GAME 7

kingcrux31

Staff member
National Sports Grill Greenbelt 3, Friday. First-come, first-served, doors open 8am. Tip-off is at 9am. I'll be there before 7:30am.

I already got around 10 people going.

Who else is down?

pimp.gif

can i join this sir? hehe. im kinda intimidated just to go there. i want to ask permission first because im a noob. hehe.

This thread serves as an invitation. No need to ask permission. All you need to do is post here, show up and pay for whatever you order.

See you guys on Friday!

aww.. sorry sir. please pardon my ignorance. we're just going to approach you tommorow sir. hopefully me and my buddy (a boston fan fyi sir jason16. haha.) can make it before all the tables have been taken. thanks!

big blow for the Celtics Pride. Perkins is out for crucial game 7
mad.gif

sea of green and yellow tomorrow at NSG
pimp.gif

im in! thank god for friday offs @ work...

lookin forward to meet and greet NTers tomorrow!

From my facebook and twitter

"Post here if you'll be joining us at National Sports Grill Greenbelt 3 for GAME 7 OF THE NBA FINALS. I need to know how many seats we'll have to hog just in case you mofos show up late. When I say late I mean 45 minutes before tip-off. Don't show up at 9am thinking that you'll get seated."

whew. i enjoyed your company sirs. it was nice meeting you guys! till next time. special thanks to sir KC! hehe

Booyah!!! Lakers all the way baby! so when are the finals edition dropping over here???

Back
Top Bottom