NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

After cleaning them up.

Ar15, ak47

Found this while browsing. Kind of backs up what I've been saying a few months back. It's crazy to dispute the power of a .45...with that being said the guys who basically kill for a living have been using 9mm for the most part. IMO it's the best all-around round. It's not the biggest nor smallest, neither the most powerful nor weakest, just good all-around. To make up for its perceived lack of stopping power it allows for accurate follow-up shots due to very manageable recoil.
plus added capacity... I really wanna get a 9mm for that reason alone.

Same here.

Anyone have a Yugo PAP M92 in the pistol form?

I really want one

As well as a DB15 pistol.

[COLOR=#red] Dude that's the AK I have that I've probably posted too many times in here :lol: Not to be nitpicky but it's nowhere close to being a pistol. It is classified as a pistol to make it easier to regulate, ie you must have a drivers license in the state you are buying it, whereas with a rifle you can buy it in any state with any state/government issued ID provided you pass the NICS.

I just purchased the CR123 batteries for my light/laser so an updated review is coming son.[/COLOR]

You didn't waste any time my man :lol: Get her to the range & get to shooting :smokin

Lol naw man I got my permit Friday and my gun Monday. It was real lol. I didn't buy any rounds just yet. I'm going to familiarize my self with the gun yet and when I feel as if I'm comfortable handling it I'll go to the range. Andretti check academy's website.

[COLOR=#red]Finished the vid...it's uploading to Youtube as we speak. I created a new more effective way to shoot the short AK's and I have developed something new that cowitnesses the laser aiming module to the red dot scope for accuracy and redundancy. I'm not just a shooter, I look develop new and effective techniques.[/COLOR]

Anyone have a Yugo PAP M92 in the pistol form?

I really want one

As well as a DB15 pistol.

[COLOR=#red] Dude that's the AK I have that I've probably posted too many times in here :lol: Not to be nitpicky but it's nowhere close to being a pistol. It is classified as a pistol to make it easier to regulate, ie you must have a drivers license in the state you are buying it, whereas with a rifle you can buy it in any state with any state/government issued ID provided you pass the NICS.

I just purchased the CR123 batteries for my light/laser so an updated review is coming son.[/COLOR]

I'm completely aware it's not a pistol. But rather called a pistol for legal reasons. I'm seeing them online for 400-450 want one with the brace to use as a "buttstock"

I'm completely aware it's not a pistol. But rather called a pistol for legal reasons. I'm seeing them online for 400-450 want one with the brace to use as a "buttstock"

[COLOR=#red]Yeah bro, it's amazing how the prices have normalized after the Dec 2013 event. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]The new review is linked below. Fast forward to 10:30 for the meat of the review...and fast forward to 18:00 for the new handling technique I created.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
How does the rear sight not hit you in the eye when you shoot it like that?

[COLOR=#red]Because it's not moving in relation to your face. The rear sight doesn't even move towards your face in that regards. The recoil isn't even an issue either. An advantage of that shooting position is that the firearm is anchored by your body so all the rearward forces after a shot is translated evenly and painlessly through your body. With the way most people shoot short AKs everything is absorbed in the arms extended which creates less accurate shooting and more fatigue.

@223...post when you get it bro![/COLOR]

Mine wont' fit in my pocket..Have to have a holster to carry..

The most important things when carrying are a good holster and a good sturdy belt. My everyday belt is a wilderness tac 1.5" with the support insert. It's stiff as hell and a riggers type belt. My edc carry holster is from TT gunleather.

It's going to feel strange a bit for the first few months, and you'll probably feel like people know your carrying or your printing. But carrying a gun is supposed to be comforting, not comfortable. Eventually you just get used to it.

What kind of a holster are you using? What kind of belt?

plus added capacity... I really wanna get a 9mm for that reason alone.
[COLOR=#red]Found this while browsing. Kind of backs up what I've been saying a few months back. It's crazy to dispute the power of a .45...with that being said the guys who basically kill for a living have been using 9mm for the most part. IMO it's the best all-around round. It's not the biggest nor smallest, neither the most powerful nor weakest, just good all-around. To make up for its perceived lack of stopping power it allows for accurate follow-up shots due to very manageable recoil.[/COLOR]

YOU SHUT YOUR STUPID FACE RIGHT NOW !

45 IS A MANS CALIBER, IT KILLS YOUR SOUL, AND IT ADDS 3 INCHES TO YOUR...NEVERMIND

Back
Top Bottom