NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

M&P 45 is a great gun. I had a full size and a compact, probably put 4K rounds through the full sir and 8k through the compact. One of the few guns i regret selling.

My boy has the M&P. Used it at the range and liked it more than my Sig P250. Thing was smooth and i like the two toned look as well.

Picked up an Zastava N-Pap from Atlantic yesterday can't wait til it comes
nthat.gif

^nice AK..I was hesitant on pulling the trigger cause I heard the WASR's have gotten better over time so I was torn between that and the N-PAP. Utimately decided I liked the N-PAP better for 609 shipped I don't think I could've passed that up.

preciate it bro which one do you have N or O....I just liked the look of the O a bit better looks like an O from that pic

Last edited:
What would be a good revolver for 200 to 300...I'm guessing taurus maybe spend 350 cop a smith n wesson?? Don't hit me with some 1000$ versace mess I hope I never have to use this pistol if u kno what I mean. Not using for range

preciate it bro which one do you have N or O....I just liked the look of the O a bit better looks like an O from that pic

Mine is the O-Pap. I initially wanted the N-PAP because the wood was already finished but the un-treated look grew on me. I've had mine since September 2013 and I've shot about 1,700 rounds with no problems. The only thing I dont like is that it doesnt have a sling attachment on the back, but that's minor.

Mine is the O-Pap. I initially wanted the N-PAP because the wood was already finished but the un-treated look grew on me. I've had mine since September 2013 and I've shot about 1,700 rounds with no problems. The only thing I dont like is that it doesnt have a sling attachment on the back, but that's minor.
Sounds good that unfinished look grew on me as well even tho I'm going to stain it eventually. Can you install the sling mount on it? I have a sling for my ar so I'm looking to get a sling for the ak

What would be a good revolver for 200 to 300...I'm guessing taurus maybe spend 350 cop a smith n wesson?? Don't hit me with some 1000$ versace mess I hope I never have to use this pistol if u kno what I mean. Not using for range

Splurge a little bit and cop that Ruger LCR. Snub nose, easy to conceal, easy to fit anywhere you want to store it for home defense. That .357 is serious but the .38 special will do the job as well. Its nice to have the option and feel the difference.

I paid $650 for mine, no discount or anything a little over a year ago. Might be able to find it on sale.

Last edited:
Splurge a little bit and cop that Ruger LCR. Snub nose, easy to conceal, easy to fit anywhere you want to store it for home defense. That .357 is serious but the .38 special will do the job as well. Its nice to have the option and feel the difference.

I paid $650 for mine, no discount or anything a little over a year ago. Might be able to find it on sale.

If you do get this gun dont pay that price. Theres 1500 wheel guns id buy for 650 before an LCR.

No shade. Seems you did your research and got exactly what you wanted. Theres only a select few i know if that check all your boxes but if you have the same budget id get a used colt. Or 2 smith and wesson featherlight snubbies

Mannnn I'm stuck with both the N-Pap and O-Pap...the cheap bastard in me put the N-Pap on layway with Atlantic firearms and turned around and paid it off the next day cause I didn't want all the money out of my account at once...called to cancel and they were like well since it was on layaway you would lose 30% I'm like let me just keep it then..now I need this N-PAP gone
mean.gif

Mannnn I'm stuck with both the N-Pap and O-Pap...the cheap bastard in me put the N-Pap on layway with Atlantic firearms and turned around and paid it off the next day cause I didn't want all the money out of my account at once...called to cancel and they were like well since it was on layaway you would lose 30% I'm like let me just keep it then..now I need this N-PAP gone:smh:

Dont sweat it. Jus dont fire the one you dont want and sell it as new. Youll take a minimal loss certainly wayyy less than 30%

Appreciate it man..luckily I have a couple of people I know who are interested in it already

Your best bet would be a police trade in S&W model 10. Bud's guns has them for $320 and free shipping. Only thing is it isn't going to look pretty. Nicks and a major loss of bluing is pretty much guaranteed, but mechanically will be fine. You might be able to find one in person a little cheaper depending on where you are.

But you can also get a Bud's police trade in M&P40 for $299. Comes with 3 15 rd mags and night sights I believe. 40 cal is pretty tame out of a full sized M&P. Plus you could always buy a 9mm barrel for it later down the road.

The thing with cheap revolvers is their cheap for a reason.

Also depends on what your going to do with it. If your going to take it out to the range a couple of times a month and shoot 200 rounds through it, i think it's worth it to buy the best you can afford. If it's going to sit in a drawer or nightstand and only come out when you really need it, you'll probably be fine with taurus.

If you're ok with autoloaders, check out the caniks

Maybe a dumb q, but how is recoil on the AK?

I've shot AR's, a .308 DAL, and mosin in x54r. Never shot an AK or anything in x39, but I've been thinking about a Draco or mini pap for a few years (for an out of town but no long gun, gun)

Back
Top Bottom