NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Went out looking for mini-shells. Found them. Ended up grabbing this too. First ever non Glock purchase.
D9908901-B30F-4370-93B5-6A457A96660F.jpeg

Nah man I doubt I’ll ever carry a gun regularly. I’ll get my permit just to have but I don’t have any desire to carry.

We really enjoyed shooting it today. Liked it a lot better than the Ruger SP100. A lot smoother trigger. We only shot .38 spl today. All double action. Got some 357 on the way. Only thing I don't like is it's cut for moonclip use. We didn't use them but I wish it wasn't cut for them.

50 ft proved to be too much at this point. Only 2/7 and you see some other loosies. I'll get better with more practice.

2BB71D76-E633-4233-AFB6-9BA2C8627369.jpeg

41AAE7DA-177C-47A1-A1BA-20C38F7DB24D.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else finding it a hard time to find an FFL to do a transfer for an online purchase?

I’m the same way. I gotta re up my ccw but I don’t carry much. Just when I’d be in my food truck late night, which I sold. I’d always carry when I was trucking and sleeping in the truck too. Other than that not too much.

Anyone else finding it a hard time to find an FFL to do a transfer for an online purchase?
you dont have any local guys nearby that do it out of their house? Not to boast, but there are tons of them around me, i can walk down the street to get my orders. :smokin

all your local shops closed? no Gander Outdoors or local gunsmiths? Can also use pawn shops but they might charge a little bit more.

all your local shops closed? no Gander Outdoors or local gunsmiths? Can also use pawn shops but they might charge a little bit more.
Alot of spots are telling me that they aren't doing transfers. I hit up a several ranges with shops. I just received a response from a shop called Delia's in Philly. They are accepting orders and take about 3 weeks. I was scrambling trying to find an FFL to service me because I found and purchased a Sig 365 last night. I was salty because the FFL I chose on their list isn't even in business. I hadn't even thought to hit up a pawnshop. I noticed long lines for the pawnshop but didn't know why.

Alot of spots are telling me that they aren't doing transfers. I hit up a several ranges with shops. I just received a response from a shop called Delia's in Philly. They are accepting orders and take about 3 weeks. I was scrambling trying to find an FFL to service me because I found and purchased a Sig 365 last night. I was salty because the FFL I chose on their list isn't even in business. I hadn't even thought to hit up a pawnshop. I noticed long lines for the pawnshop but didn't know why.

pawn shops usually reliable but call just in case. transfer fee is usually a little bit higher too.

if they agree to do your transfer they’ll likely call on arrival. walk in, get your paperwork, fill it out, and do something else for a while after you turn it in until your check is up.

I have never had a background check last longer than 25 minutes so I just hang out.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I found one. My order was actually placed this morning. Let's see how long it'll take to get in hand.

This was supposed to come last Friday. Still waiting for 150 more rounds.

Attachments

• 00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200624143228815_COVER.jpg
    00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200624143228815_COVER.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 65
What's a quality Red Dot for an AR? I'm going to pair it with a 3 X Magnifier. I've been told Bushnell TRS-25 or spend more money for a trusted Aimpoint model? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom