NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Fabrique, Eotech and more than likely Scorpion familia:nthat:. How are the factory irons? I checked out the plus model too but this configuration is just money. You planning any trigger work on it? I see a lot of folks swear by the HBI spring/trigger upgrade or even going binary.

Yessir:pimp:Factory irons are good to go in my
Book no complaints…I looked up the plus model and they have a lot of the upgrades mentioned apparently, but I’m with you I liked this configuration best. I have the HBI spring upgrade in it and it definitely made a difference…been pondering over the binary joint..might eventually grab it

C5D7E380-9C9C-4581-A5A8-86F1216D88AB.jpeg

Complete impulse buy…but this is probably my favorite long gun right now. Put a decent amount of mods in it. 200 SBR stamp :smh: :smh: :smh: For the OEM stock . Magpul grip,extended charging handle, magpul safety selectors, hbi spring kit, magpul afg handstop…will probably put the rvg on it, magpul Xtm rail covers,grabbed a magpul drum and some pmags for it. Will throw an optic on it soon…started the paperwork for my obsidian 9 on this bad boy too
You always need a Scorpion on the team. Contemplating buying another one in Micro pistol format or an SP5.

Attachments

• 016F6C36-DB35-4785-A065-2A1BDD17D6FC.jpeg
    016F6C36-DB35-4785-A065-2A1BDD17D6FC.jpeg
    694.2 KB · Views: 206
Does anyone in CA own a featureless ar-15?

Would like to have one but those featureless grips look strange
Smith_Wesson_MP_15_Sport_II__07225.1571773307.jpg

What Youtube channels are yall watching?
I try to mix it up, and pending what i’m doing (research for buying/reviews/gear etc) i’ll watch whoever has info i need at the time or just a decent scope on shooting in general

In no order

IraqVet8888
Hickok
GHG Hussle
Garand Thumb
SageDynamics
Honest Outlaw
AK Operators Union
Classic Firearms
Military Arms Channel

I try to mix it up, and pending what i’m doing (research for buying/reviews/gear etc) i’ll watch whoever has info i need at the time or just a decent scope on shooting in general

In no order

IraqVet8888
Hickok
GHG Hussle
Garand Thumb
SageDynamics
Honest Outlaw
AK Operators Union
Classic Firearms
Military Arms Channel
I’d add in Colion Noir
Mr.gunsngear

Ice pretty much covered them all

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: My dawg!!! Welcome to the team
:nthat: :nthat::nthat: Yes sir!! Just need to grab a Sig Romeo5 to really put the finishing touches on it. I was hung up on the safety delete and charging handle but playing around with it the stock parts dont feel bad. But pause all that, you got a .308 inbound!?!? SCARH!? :nerd::nerd:

That Romeo is gonna be nice on it…I’m thinking about grabbing the Trijicon RMR for mine…I didn’t go scar this time…I went with an AR10 build…still got plans on getting the scar though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As of June 28, 2022, Fed Ex implemented a change in their shipping procedure; ID scanning to be required for adult signatures. Their scanning technology will:

• Capture the recipient’s name associated with the ID and auto-populate the first initial and last name.
  • Confirm the recipient is 21 years or older.

Their software does not record any other personal data (e.g., driver's license number, phone number(s), birthdate, home address, etc.). See more information about this here.

Due to a change in policy from our freighter, SIG SAUER is implementing a change in our shipping procedure.

As of 1 September 2022, controlled items shipped via Fed Ex will require the following:

• Adult Signature Required
  • Scanning of driver's license in order to verify age upon delivery
If the recipient refuses to show ID as proof of age and signature, SIG SAUER will consider the shipment as refused, which could incur restocking or reshipping fees.

ice shattered ice shattered what can you tell me about barrels pleighboi? Looking at a barrell for my 308. Thinking Wilson Combat or Criterion. I’ve settled on 18” is fluting worth it or nah?:nerd:
Man I'm a novice when it comes to barrels, but Criterion is always mentioned in builds for literally every rifle caliber. I’ve read their materials are A1 also, i cant speak much to Wilson Combat I know they make a noteworthy AR but i havent read much on their barrels. But i’d go with the Crit, as far as I know you cant go wrong with them!

Back
Top Bottom