NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

my romanian i picked up.  i couldn't justify spending close to 1k on a arsenal after ffl and all that.  i inspected it in person first and it's 100%.  ran 200 rounds through it and it shoots dead on and functions flawlessly. 

since i bought a gun i got a free rental.  shot a para ordnance night hawg.  jeeeezus.
pimp.gif
  if i had 3k to blow on a gun...

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Just turned the legal age to buy a hand gun in Arizona
We have some pretty easy going gun laws here

Been looking at some guns, I really like Sig Sauer P250 9mm and the Bersa Thunder 380.

Any advise for me guys? 
What's your price range?
550 is my max

Sup NT.  Been looking for a good 22lr pistol lately.  Any words on the new Ruger SR22?  I've seen it in person, held it, and really like it, but not love it.  Also it's probably be gonna be a while til my local gun store gets another one anyways so can someone give me more output on 22lr pistols by then?

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Sup NT.  Been looking for a good 22lr pistol lately.  Any words on the new Ruger SR22?  I've seen it in person, held it, and really like it, but not love it.  Also it's probably be gonna be a while til my local gun store gets another one anyways so can someone give me more output on 22lr pistols by then?
Dont got too much exp w/ 22lrs but from what I've seen, the Walther P22 seems to be a decent handgun. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

my romanian i picked up.  i couldn't justify spending close to 1k on a arsenal after ffl and all that.  i inspected it in person first and it's 100%.  ran 200 rounds through it and it shoots dead on and functions flawlessly. 

since i bought a gun i got a free rental.  shot a para ordnance night hawg.  jeeeezus.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For $3k I'd grab Scar 17

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For $3k I'd grab Scar 17
It's a guy on Calguns.net selling a scar with a a cog scope for 3k

Just turned the legal age to buy a hand gun in Arizona
We have some pretty easy going gun laws here

Been looking at some guns, I really like Sig Sauer P250 9mm and the Bersa Thunder 380.

Any advise for me guys? 
What's your price range?
550 is my max

Glock 19 or an XD would be a solid pick up, you might be able to swing a sig p2022 pro as well. 

Sup guys.

Got me a Mossberg 500 a few days ago.

Waiting on ammo I ordered from ammotogo.com

Any suggestions on what type of ammo I should be using just to practice at the range? I bought federal premium 2 3/4 00 buck for HD.

I was watching hickok45's chapter 2 on the mossberg 590A1 and he recommended something like birdshot for "playing around".
Edit: this is my first shotgun/firearm of any kind btw. I've shot bb guns when I was younger, but I know it's not even remotely comparable in terms of recoil.

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Sup guys.

Any suggestions on what type of ammo I should be using just to practice at the range? I bought federal premium 2 3/4 00 buck for HD.

I was watching hickok45's chapter 2 on the mossberg 590A1 and he recommended something like birdshot for "playing around".

Depends on what you're doing at the range. Shooting trap or paper targets. If it's your first time with the Mossburg then used the 00 buck to see how it feeds and cycles. 

Sup guys.

Depends on what you're doing at the range. Shooting trap or paper targets. If it's your first time with the Mossburg then used the 00 buck to see how it feeds and cycles. 
I'm gonna be shooting some paper targets.
And I'm glad you said shoot 00 buck because I ordered 25 rounds of the federal premium and 100 rounds of law enforcement 00 buck (only $54, I had to jump on it).

laugh.gif

Sup guys.

And I'm glad you said shoot 00 buck because I ordered 25 rounds of the federal premium and 100 rounds of law enforcement 00 buck (only $54, I had to jump on it).

laugh.gif

Lol why you say that? You didn't know if you ordered the right kind?
If you're paper targets, a #6 gauge is decent, it groups well. And it's pretty cheap.

laugh.gif

Lol why you say that? You didn't know if you ordered the right kind?
If you're paper targets, a #6 gauge is decent, it groups well. And it's pretty cheap.
nonono.
I ordered the same kind of ammo.

Just different brand.

I made sure they were both 2 3/4 00 buck.

I haven't shot that gun in a long time but the previous ammo groups well. It's pretty cheap on luckygunner.com

550 is my max

Glock 19 or an XD would be a solid pick up, you might be able to swing a sig p2022 pro as well. 
cool thanks for the options, what do you think of the sig p250?

I don't have expierence with the p250, but I did own a Sig Sauer p226 and that was a reliable dead accurate pistol.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For $3k I'd grab Scar 17
It's a guy on Calguns.net selling a scar with a a cog scope for 3k
scar's seem like the next big thing.  i see hella people with them in the gun shop.  my range has a bunch of full auto guns for rent.  i think they have a scar.  there is like 30 or 40 they have from thompsons to modern stuff.  it's just sooooooo expensive because you have to use their ammo if you use their guns. for 3k maybe i'd grab a sbr ar and a stamp.

i'm going to sound like a baby but do your guys shoulders get used to shooting?
laugh.gif
  every time i go shooting my shoulder is always sore the next day.

@MPLS Dunk man SCAR's are nice rifles, I'd love to rent one and shoot it once. In California though? Not happening. My arms And shoulders aren't sore after shooting, but my hands are chaffed after shooting for extended periods of shooting.

california only let's you have 10rd mags right? and isn't there some weird mag release button you need?  here it's all fair game. just need a permit to purchase then you're good to go.

my shoulder is just sore from where the stock touches and i get a bruise every time i go shooting the shape of the stock.  my mom wanted to go shoot my ak till she saw my shoulder.

I've shot a few AR's with the MagPul stock and it's not as bad, is your AK 7.62?

Yeah in California 10 round mag limit, and that stupid bullet button.

Back
Top Bottom