NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Here's my AR with my new Springfield Armory 1911-A1 Loaded. Trigger on the 1911 is a little long for my tastes but my gunsmith will fix that for me!

My only gun so far. Beretta 92A1 with streamlight trl-1 light. Getting more firearms when graduate here in a couple weeks
smile.gif

just got my AR trigger in to finish my pistol to sbr build, ALG mil trigger. Good God is it smooth. I haven't shot enough AR's to know the difference. I can't even imagine a good 2 stage match. Now im just waiting on my pistol buffer tube, then i can finish it, and most importantly shoot it!

also, filled out my Form 1 for my SBR. Planning on going dropping it off to the CoP/Sherriff's office to be signed of (my county will sign off for class III items, god bless VA)

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

My only gun so far. Beretta 92A1 with streamlight trl-1 light. Getting more firearms when graduate here in a couple weeks
smile.gif

Beretta 92 is a solid gun, i've been debating about buying one myself.
Richiecotite, did you ever get that DD lower parts kit?

Yeah there isn't anything wrong with the Beretta 92. It's a nice solid handgun.

Well I'm going to return the insert to my warbelt, it's just not as stiff as I'd like. I knew i should have spent a few more bucks for a cobra belt oh well.

What's goin on fellas.

Going to a gun bash this Saturday, raffling off a different gun every 30min alternating with a cash prize. raffle goes from 1p-6p w/ side raffles so I'm hoping I can walk away with either some cash or some nice machinery to add to my small collection. It's about time my XD45 got some company. If I don't win anything, Ruger LC9 it will be

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

smile.gif

Beretta 92 is a solid gun, i've been debating about buying one myself.
Richiecotite, did you ever get that DD lower parts kit?

I love it, almost 1000 rds no malfunctions. Very solid, but huge for a 9mm. If you have small/medium hands it might not work out.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Just sipping on JD Honey after finishing some cleaning.
smokin.gif

8DEFC.jpg

Anyone a fan of Rock Island 1911s?
Most affordable 1911 you can get, period.  For what you pay, it's a pretty good gun, and damn accurate.  Not the prettiest gun in the world, but that shouldn't be what you're looking for anyways.

Nothing but positives for me and the RIA 1911. It was my first 1911 and started my mini addiction for 1911's for me.

i'll get a ria or taurus when i grab a 1911 based off what i've read. or maybe a used higher end one.

I know a lot of people on here always looking for good prices on accessories.

Check out d'vor. It's a daily deal site ran by opticsplanet.com

you'll find everything from optics to ar accessories to holsters to knives. From high end to low end and they always have competitive prices.
From eotech/aimpoints to ncstar.

DVOR.COM

Anybody here got the low-down on Black Rain ARs quality? My homeboy just got one, and compared to some of the other ones mentioned here it is cheaper but....yeah

picked up 5 pmags for $55 @ Quantico tactical outlet. If you ave one near you, now might be a good time to stock up.

^it's in VA. I live near the 'outlet', and im about 10mi from quantico location. Also have locations @ Ft. Hood (TX), Ft. Campbell (KY), Ft. Lewis (WA), Ft. Riley (KS), and San Diego.

If your looking for cheap pmags, check botach tactical. free shipping and tax, and if you use the code "slickmag" you get 20%; total for 5 mags shipped is a few cents under $60.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

What's goin on fellas.

Going to a gun bash this Saturday, raffling off a different gun every 30min alternating with a cash prize. raffle goes from 1p-6p w/ side raffles so I'm hoping I can walk away with either some cash or some nice machinery to add to my small collection. It's about time my XD45 got some company. If I don't win anything, Ruger LC9 it will be

you win anything? whats the deal with a gunbash (who sponsored it, where was it held, etc)?

The front night sight on my P290 is dead...apparently a common issue with the gun, a call to Sig customer service should get me a new one in the mail.
Anyway, been meaning to do this for a little bit...finally permanently mounted my little safe in the closet...also picked up a holster for the P226 and 2 extra extended magazines for the P290...

226 night sights:

Dead front sight, rears still good, laser on (P290):

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

What's goin on fellas.

you win anything? whats the deal with a gunbash (who sponsored it, where was it held, etc)?
Didn't win anything 
ohwell.gif
. It was sponsored by the County Sheriffs at a firehall they rented out. $25 all u can eat and beer to drink and byob if you want. It was a pretty nice experience. They had a lot of different guns and the side raffles had pick of the table options. Would've been great to win something, whether it was the small cash prize, bigger cash prize or a new firearm but all in all great experience. Helps that the food was 
pimp.gif

Got a Cobra Belt for my warbelt and its made a huge improvment in every way possible. I'll take a sexier pic later.
[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom