NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

20200526_102028.jpg

New gun owner Chicago. Ruger sr9c. Copped back in February before this pandemic. Didnt have bullets til yesterday though so havent got a chance to shoot at the range.

I applied for the concealed carry license back in December and just got it in april. I dont plan to carry this gun on me though(kinda big)

For a carry gun im looking at a shield 2.0

Last edited:
IMG_20191205_095558__01__01.jpg

Brought to you by

Zenith
Sig Sauer
GSL
Knight's Armco
SB Tactical
Franklin's Armory
Streamlight
SpyderCo
Case Club
Holosun
HK Parts
MagPul
ETS Mags
MagLula
.... And many more. 😁
How do you like the Holosun optic? I’m considering one for CC because of the NV option

It's the MP5 specific case. Not sure where it falls in their product line but I like it a lot. It is 36 inches.

The Holosun is very nice. This is the 510 green dot elite. It feels solid and well built. Great features. Good visibility. I'm not very experienced and don't have any reference dot sights to compare but I never wonder what I'm missing from aim point or eotech.

IMG_20191205_095558__01__01.jpg

Brought to you by

Zenith
Sig Sauer
GSL
Knight's Armco
SB Tactical
Franklin's Armory
Streamlight
SpyderCo
Case Club
Holosun
HK Parts
MagPul
ETS Mags
MagLula
.... And many more. 😁

absolutely beautiful, is this the same one you posted recently?

I told myself hold off on the AR9/40/45 until I find out if we get another stimmy but idk if Ima make it :lol:

^what are those two bigger ones??😍
AR "pistol" with 11 inch barrel and some tacticool stuff and a buncha Silvertips and a Marlin 795 (.22lr) a highly accurate superrrr light tack driver that can be had for 200 bucks. If you dont own a Ruger 10/22 or a Marlin 60/795 your doing it wrong. Everything in the case is relatively inexpensive on purpose. I've since added a cutout for a 26 rd glock .45 mag and 32 rd mag for the Sig

My parents have like 15 acres I'm the mountains of PA, next time I visit I'm leaving one locked in their shed or something.

Lately the size and utility of a pistol grip shotty have been speaking to me. I've probably talked **** on them before because something you can shoulder is so much more accurate and useful at range but itd be nice to throw one of these together with a small shotty, a full size AK or AR and then a pistol.

I didn’t have any ammo for my ak so I let my boy hold it who’s bolt broke in his ak but has boat loads of ammo.

then I got 100 more 9mmgold dots from him. 😍 :emoji_heart_eyes: 😍 :emoji_fire:

gotta help each other out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom