NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I need to buy something. Its been too long.

If I buy it can I do the tax stamp online?

https://www.silencershop.com/silencers/7-62mm-rifle/dead-air-wolverine.html

like this you can add a tax stamp, is that all I need to do? it can't be that easy. :lol:
Yes sir, it IS that simple! Just pick out what FFL you want to have it shipped to (preferably one with a silencer shop kiosk) and pay for your tax stamp/suppressor and have it shipped. With the new efile its even easier.

Yes sir, it IS that simple! Just pick out what FFL you want to have it shipped to (preferably one with a silencer shop kiosk) and pay for your tax stamp/suppressor and have it shipped. With the new efile its even easier.

Dope, they have one with the finger print kiosk at my local fishing supply and gun shop.

Plus I just went out to eat with my old man friend :lol: he’s building a gun range with steel targets at his ranch I said I can shoot there anytime. :pimp:

just finished this one..URG-I
pd.jpg

Yeah I'm around there date-wise. Ordered early April 2021. Checked with my FFL earlier this month to make sure they didn't forget about me and nope, still processing. ****ing ridiculous.
57 weeks after buying, I got the call :pimp:

Picking up can #2 this weekend and then need to find an upper with at least a 12.5" barrel.

anyone looking for a complete upper?

I got a factory built BCM 14.5" ELW w/the keymod rail, P&W to make it a 16". NO BCG or CH though...PM me if seriously interested-this does not need an FFL, can be directly shipped to ur home.

this was just my spare, but just sits in the safe-round count less than 100
BCM.jpg

Last edited:
F39F0C0A-0B58-4544-9FA3-D2C833B4A85D.jpeg

My inner capacity ***** came out of me. I have a shield and a glock 43 but I found a deal on the shield plus… came out to 469 with rebate 13 rounds in such a small frame was a no brainer…came with 5 mags the bug out bag which I could do without and a cheap first aid kit…really did it for the 5 mags… it also featured night sights and came optic ready so I copped a holosun for it my wife is expecting so I’ll throw my g43 to my little guy when I start training him

My inner capacity ***** came out of me. I have a shield and a glock 43 but I found a deal on the shield plus… came out to 469 with rebate 13 rounds in such a small frame was a no brainer…came with 5 mags the bug out bag which I could do without and a cheap first aid kit…really did it for the 5 mags… it also featured night sights and came optic ready so I copped a holosun for it my wife is expecting so I’ll throw my g43 to my little guy when I start training him
I want a plus bad, but i want to get a couple of rifles first. I went to a gun shop that wanted $50/magazine for the original shield.

I want a plus bad, but i want to get a couple of rifles first. I went to a gun shop that wanted $50/magazine for the original shield.

Yup I’d definitely get rifles first shield plus ain’t going anywhere I’d wait til they run the rebates again…got my first shield for 250 those days are long gone..haven’t shot the plus yet but I digs it’s gonna replace my shield one for carrying for soley for capacity can’t go wrong either way

I'm jealous. I wish I bought an optics ready vp9. The laser is going to have to do for now.
I bought the holosun with it as I’ve had a great time torturing the 512gr Holosun on my Scorpion. Best site ever. Now, I’m in the market for a HK SP5 or Scorpion Micro.

5 mags def a no brainer for me sweet deal

Gotta hit y’all boys with the double post…this wasn’t scheduled to be delivered until tomorrow but I went and picked it up when I saw it delivered to the post office

EE9B3409-8BD3-4825-8369-7DB43EE07055.jpeg
624A80D6-D654-4BB9-B625-271CA839F096.jpeg

Eotech Exps3 …300blk build is almost complete! Waiting on my freaking can since July of last year for it. After I cop my ps90, scar, and 500 magnum I’m out the game

I think lol

Back
Top Bottom