NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Pics of the car
‘16 GT350. Hemi boyz eat your heart out :lol::nthat:
DA69B255-CBEC-4DED-9155-4F81CB727CE7.jpeg
087E4F71-3ECF-487C-BFBC-81E789954A87.jpeg
E24B0DAD-18E8-44E0-9DE2-8DCBFF472EE3.jpeg

When does that become law up there? Check out
Bigtexordanance.com/palmetto state armory they made Washington orders a priority and in some cases offer free shipping to Washington addresses.
I’m in Oregon, the Washington residents have been coming down and buying everything up. I don’t blame them.

I don’t stay up on everything as much as some. But sounds like Delaware is tightening up and basically taking the same restrictions that are in Maryland. And I know Maryland is a terrible state for gun owners. Does anyone locally in this thread or have any idea what these new implementions mean for conceal carry? I know alot of this it refers to the purchase od guns and magazines but I was curious if carry/conceal is affected

Appreciate it big homie…I haven’t shot it yet but I’m definitely looking forward to it

I don’t stay up on everything as much as some. But sounds like Delaware is tightening up and basically taking the same restrictions that are in Maryland. And I know Maryland is a terrible state for gun owners. Does anyone locally in this thread or have any idea what these new implementions mean for conceal carry? I know alot of this it refers to the purchase od guns and magazines but I was curious if carry/conceal is affected
I’m in Delaware. Can’t speak to the specifics of the legislation with regards to concealed carry - I don’t have my permit. But I do know we won’t have free reign much longer so I had to grab my first rifle.

Just scooped her up yesterday. Got some windowed pmags, sling, 500 rounds, and a bag on the way

Attachments

• 240A66B5-6999-4A5D-8291-3CDA3BDECD48.jpeg
    240A66B5-6999-4A5D-8291-3CDA3BDECD48.jpeg
    719.5 KB · Views: 200
I’m in Delaware. Can’t speak to the specifics of the legislation with regards to concealed carry - I don’t have my permit. But I do know we won’t have free reign much longer so I had to grab my first rifle.

Just scooped her up yesterday. Got some windowed pmags, sling, 500 rounds, and a bag on the way
What optic do you have on there?

Nice man! Where did you grab that from?! I need to sit and make a list of wants and try to grab before they crack it down.

What optic do you have on there?
I grabbed the Vortex Strikefire II red dot
Nice man! Where did you grab that from?! I need to sit and make a list of wants and try to grab before they crack it down.
Thanks! I got it from Cabelas, i had over $400 in club points I had been accumulating since I grabbed my first two guns from there like 8 years ago.

As soon as I saw this DE gun stuff was gonna go through I ordered it. I know there will be ways around the legislation, but I also know it will be a hassle. This MPR would not be sellable in the state due to it being a Semi-auto centerfire rifle over 30” with a collapsible stock. They’re also trying to ban mags over 17 rounds which would really suck.

I’m no gun nut by any means, but I saw this as an opportunity to legally posess a gun like this for the rest of my life and legally hand it down to my family down the road.

Crownfamily not going to be running around with pistols while everybody else picking us off from a distance

Back
Top Bottom