NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Without flooding post further

A rifle caliber is prolly gonna be better than a pistol caliber in almost every application.

I like the fact that pistol has less concussion, more typically is buffer less and suppresses nicer.

A 15p barebones, even at an obnoxious 7.5", is def better than an evo but you may have misunderstood.

I paid 950 for it and total was around 1400, not counting my time for taking the rails off and the drop in trigger which was gifted, used.

Hence b&t naming their $1400 PCC the grasshopper mouse which is known for eating scorpions

Was able to get a Radian ramjet and afterburner combo during the 10% off Christmas sale. Used it as an excuse to buy a G19 lol. Here’s my 17 and 19.
B308AA07-B6CF-462D-A70B-6DB816F2A6AF.jpeg

I'm aware.

It's like a grail gun to me.

It's funny cause I say that to gun dudes and they don't fully understand

My shoe heads know

I just want one to have it. I prolly wouldn't even run it alot or anything.
I get it as MP5 is my grail. But, I’m going to run the **** outta of it, mostly suppressed.

Snuck out to the range with my boys today, one of my boys picked up another Atlas and a Nighthawk. Shot all 3 and gawd DAMN :sick::pimp:. Just smooth as hell, flat shooting with a hell of a nice trigger pull. I finally got the SBR’d mk18 out and I dont miss that brace one bit!
E2BC34B3-B7B7-48AB-8923-A32208A3102C.jpeg
9ABC6290-3013-4902-92F6-F288326EB7F9.jpeg
Like $15k worth of handguns like it ain't nothing.

I'm clearly doing life wrong man. :lol:

Like $15k worth of handguns like it ain't nothing.

I'm clearly doing life wrong man. :lol:
Man….he randomly pulled out twin Atlas’s last time, then got this one and a nighthawk. Not to mention he has if im not mistaken, the entire Staccto lineup minus one. All those with Triji/Luepold dots too. Im poor… POOR :sick:.

Back
Top Bottom