NT's Love For Women Built Like Little Boys

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

i would smash any size
pimp.gif

but one thing that ALOT of "thick" girls have told me black and hispanic,
is that dudes who like small girls can handle the thickness cause they are "small"
grin.gif

and thats why they stick to small women....
if you know what im tombout.
grin.gif

like an old thread said, " wife the cute but, and date the thick but."
aint no telling what thick would look like in 15 years
eyes.gif
sick.gif

QFT. And to the person that says a lot of dudes on NT can't get any pus. Just because someone is on the computer doesn't mean they don't get any.Plus my motto is quality over quantity.

keri hilson= slim & fine

chanel iman= built like my nephew
sick.gif

amber rose= perfect body type

i love all types of women, but when it comes down to it a big $!+ trumps all

it aint like having a chick with a big $!+ when she wear those jeans just right and it looks like that $!+ got a mind of its own

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

NT's Love For Women Built Like Little Boys

roll.gif

So true.

It isnt lil boys moreso it is 14/15 yr old girls shape. i mean at the end of the day racist or not imma keep it 100. it gots 2 do with race how u was raised.and no ++%# what guys have. if u got a starter pistol i mean i could understand y u would want a small petite frame and go against a woman whos thicker. i meanif u so small u pee on yo balls, y wud u want a woman wit some ***. aint like u gone be able 2 dig in it, and aint like she gonna feel it either.

but seriously ppl who like grown women who look like 14/15 y/o have a mental lapse and a fetish 4 young girls. maybe its insecurities and u feel dominant witha woman thats child like in frame. or maybe u r small petite urself. no offense 2 some of u guys race wise. but i seen some of yall post pics, and i was tallerbigger then some of yall as grown men when i was like 13 y/o. so a guy 5'7 145 lbs it would make since he would want a smaller girl who built like a 14/15because he is built like he is 14/15.

Originally Posted by solefood229

keri hilson= slim & fine

chanel iman= built like my nephew
sick.gif

amber rose= perfect body type
co sign

OP isnt saying every girl gotta have a big booty...but at least have SOMETHING. keri hilson, adriana lima, etc, they dont have much of an @#$ but they stillhave feminine curves, they aint built like surfboards. females with concave booty
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

chanel_iman.JPG
chanel-iman-it-girl-survival-kits1.jpg

>

Bria-Myles-33.jpg

bria_myles1789.jpg
`

And dont try to turn this into a lightskin vs darkskin thing either

I couldnt think of slim darkskin chick off the top of my head

original

amen

yea 1st>2nd if i was lookin 2 get off some rocks. oh girl on some glass d*$k status.

Half of yall don't have enough sense to what OP is tryna get at!

How could anybody be attracted to a girl that has pancake booty (jeans don't even hug), and a flat chest?

I agree with this.. but only if the girl posseses both those characteristics on the other hand if she got a fat booty and not so great boobs its all good, andvice versa.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

i would smash any size
pimp.gif

but one thing that ALOT of "thick" girls have told me black and hispanic,
is that dudes who like small girls can handle the thickness cause they are "small"
grin.gif

and thats why they stick to small women....
if you know what im tombout.
grin.gif

like an old thread said, " wife the cute but, and date the thick but."
aint no telling what thick would look like in 15 years
eyes.gif
sick.gif
That is just a defense mechanism those females use because they are borderline fat. Thats all. They have to make up an excuse why dudes don'twant them

I just care mostly about a woman's face. Some of the women with blessed bodies other guys beast over need to be rocking a paper bag over their head. If agirl has a nice body along with the face then that's just like a bonus to me.

is she even of age? She has no physical features that suggest it, other than looking tall. It's like dudes who watch Little Lupe videos; pedophiles

^ Why do you have to extreme it in the other direction though. Not just you but EVERYONE in this post.

I "bash" little boy girls and that just means I must LOVE fat women. LOL

I care about a woman's face but I definitely care about her body as well.

LOL @ ALl of the "You must like fat girl" comments in here. I appreciate yall dudes that listen

She's beautiful, but she has NO body.

insl01_modelscoutchaneliman.jpg

chanelimanallure08kj3.png

chanelrl1.jpg

Chanel-Iman2.jpg

Originally Posted by Dakingii

You have to understand that alot of dudes in the General section are white or asian and most white and asian women arent thick. They are petite

So just because we(black people) are mainly interested in curves because black women tend to have more curves than most races, doesnt mean we have to bash other races for liking something they are accustomed to.
Not gonna lie, when white boys post girls with "nice $@+*%" they usually come up with this:

Megan_Fox-FHM_h07.jpg

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

is she even of age? She has no physical features that suggest it, other than looking tall. It's like dudes who watch Little Lupe videos; pedophiles
Having exaggerated, superfluous hips, glutes and breasts isn't all that makes you a woman. There are other subtleties that I look for handsize, hairs, facial structure, etc. I don't need a woman to have a rotund backside for me to consider her a woman.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Having exaggerated, superfluous hips, glutes and breasts isn't all that makes you a woman. There are other subtleties that I look for hand size, hairs, facial structure, etc. I don't need a woman to have a rotund backside for me to consider her a woman.

Hand size? You're just making stuff up now. We're not even talking rotund, but she is straight up and down, if she turned sideways you wouldn'teven be able to see her. She is pretty though, and I'm not saying I wouldn't smash hypothetically, but
sick.gif
she ain't even in a training bra yet, and a thong would be all baggy,leaning off to the side. Lil dude is 10
P5200722.JPG-741704.jpg

insl01_modelscoutchaneliman.jpg

Yea like how can you feel sexy if you don't even have to wear ANY type of bra. That girl can wear wife beaters under ALL of her clothes. She is CUTEthough. Nothing further though. She would accuse me for having ED if we were ever in a room together.

She is CUTE though.

She is CUTE though.

^^^^^ Man thank you. I went through this thread in disbelief. How could that girl that weighs about 88 pounds be better than that full grown woman?

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

^^^^^ Man thank you. I went through this thread in disbelief. How could that girl that weighs about 88 pounds be better than that full grown woman?
having a fat +!% and big **** ≠ full grown woman.

I'd take a nice b/full c sized girl over a d/dd sized girl anytime of the day.

who cares!?!?!?! diff men will be attracted to diff types of girls...its just natural...jeez..at the end of the day you smash what u want unless u get rapedwhich some of u simps prolly get done to u

Back
Top Bottom