NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

and i just got word (from the real worlds john clayton) that chad ants out and is not attending any team functions and a deal is in place to send him to dallasfor a 2nd and a 4th ... .... .... .......................................... COME ON JERRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

!%*@$ said Vermeil
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

hu_071101ncf_mcshay-power1v.jpg

*Todd McJ's checking in*

I don't like that Jake Long selection to the Dolphins. He's undersized for a QB.

I think that Chris Long will open up some nice holes for Steven Jackson coming out of the backfield...great selection for %$!+ Vermiel and the Rams
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

2E11091DC07D00BE4B6667_Large.jpg

McJ's checking in again...

Dorsey would have been available on Day 2....horrible selection
laugh.gif

Well played DJ's
laugh.gif

Where's Mel Kiper though????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

and i just got word (from the real worlds john clayton) that chad ants out and is not attending any team functions and a deal is in place to send him to dallas for a 2nd and a 4th ... .... .... .......................................... COME ON JERRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Wouldnt that be funny if he really ended up on Dallas
tired.gif
. Itwouldnt be funny for the NFC EAST
indifferent.gif

Wiat, they have TWO first rounders and it would only cost them a 2nd and a 4th?????

They gonna line up with Romo, Barber, Whitten, TO, Chad, and two first rounders to be named? !%%?

God my family is gonna be irritating this season.
mad.gif

Gunna give the Raiders til the top of the hour then lets get on with it. cause dudes was getting like 6-7 hours last year and still wasnt makin no picks.

Shannon, I know we beat you guys in the playoffs, but the #32/Shockey/3rd pick in 2009 for your number 7 pick.

Real type but aint no way the Raiders Gm was going to take Dmac but who we gone give him? or are we going to do a Vikings type thing where they get skipped tilhe makes a pick.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Shannon, the draft rights to Chris Long can be yours with a 1st and 2nd round pick .....

Not looking to dish out those kind of $'s
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
The Wizard[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 04/16/08 3:44 PM
[/td] [td]
Shannon, I know we beat you guys in the playoffs, but the #32/Shockey/3rd pick in 2009 for your number 7 pick.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
In regards to the 1st portion of your post, burn in hell.

Even though we have proved to be a model organization with the uncanny ability to turn malcontents into saints, we are going to pass on Jeremy Shockey. Whilewe certainly believe we could get him to fall in line, his injury history concerns us.

With that bein said, I am off to buy some more shirts with white collars until our selection:

c7035c264903a2a4458c68ee50db52e4b48d786.pjpg

If anyone wants to move up, Houston will move down for a late 1st and a 2nd...

damn Shannon.

you guys are really in a rush i see, don't you think that's kinda unfair to give people such short time. it's not like every person frequents theboard every hour. Plus when people signed up, it wasn't like they knew when the draft would start exactly.

I'm with yall... Obviously don't give him all afternoon/night, but nobody knew when this thing was starting initially. What's the rush?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom