NT's Official Sex Education Thread vol. Let's keep this mature and informative

anyone had experience with getting BC pills at planned parenthood? can you tell me how the process goes, please? :nerd:

you might find more help on femalesneakerfiend sweetie :lol:

i've never been but i'd imagine you make an appointment...

i dont know if all their services are free check your area for other clinics if its not...i had a friend that went to a community clinic that just took donations...whatever you could afford

if you're in college your student health center might be able to give you a perscription

why would fapping be an issue?  what condoms do you guys recommend? i tried a few and they all suck

how effective is birth control pill? anyone had it fail on them without the girl missing any pills?

serious questions.

I cant get hard with any condom. 
same here, I have five minutes tops before going full turtle. 

I read somewhere here on NT about dropping a very small amount of lube inside the condom before putting it on, apparently it feels like nothing is on you. haven't tried it though.

#teamrawunlessgirltellsmetowrapup
mean.gif

my girl takes bc religiously, no mishap yet. been going raw for about a year, come in the box and everything. knock on wood. 

serious questions.

I cant get hard with any condom. 
same here, I have five minutes tops before going full turtle. 

I read somewhere here on NT about dropping a very small amount of lube inside the condom before putting it on, apparently it feels like nothing is on you. haven't tried it though.

#teamrawunlessgirltellsmetowrapup
mean.gif

Be safe Ox

Reactions: Ox.
Is there a female equivalent to giving a girl a facial? Like is there something that gets them off as much as giving them a facial gets us off? Always been curious about that

Thinking of buying lamb skin condoms. I don't have allergy or anything but even Trojan sensitive condoms are not sensitive enough for me. Anyone have any experience.

Thinking of buying lamb skin condoms. I don't have allergy or anything but even Trojan sensitive condoms are not sensitive enough for me. Anyone have any experience.
I haven't had any experience with them, but they don't protect against STD's. From my POV, if you go this route, it should be with a long term partner.

Back
Top Bottom