NT's Own Ben Baller Engaged

Originally Posted by kidUFC

did she get implants?

from those pics that i saw, her breast looks mad saggy.
eek.gif
roll.gif

congratz though.
-The Juice

She still got flap jacks? I remember her being one of the baddest import "models" but then I saw her nude pics, it looked like she had 2 dirty sockshanging off her chest.
I'm sure if NT pulls together, we can all chip in and donate her some new cans. Think of it as a wedding present.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

So I went on a few websites and got a look at some of her pics.
As I usually do when viewing this type of material I scrolled to the bottom to read the comments, these two in particular stood out to me.

Ben Baller @ 7:56 PM: Thats wifey.

Dirtylicious @ 7:57 PM: Id smash!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i saw that too, guess some NTer's beat us to the chase on the site.

but damn, have respect for someone's wife.

Originally Posted by Diego

So I went on a few websites and got a look at some of her pics.
As I usually do when viewing this type of material I scrolled to the bottom to read the comments, these two in particular stood out to me.

Ben Baller @ 7:56 PM: Thats wifey.

Dirtylicious @ 7:57 PM: Id smash!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pinkpob

She still got flap jacks? I remember her being one of the baddest import "models" but then I saw her nude pics, it looked like she had 2 dirty socks hanging off her chest.
I'm sure if NT pulls together, we can all chip in and donate her some new cans. Think of it as a wedding present.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by pinkpob

She still got flap jacks? I remember her being one of the baddest import "models" but then I saw her nude pics, it looked like she had 2 dirty socks hanging off her chest. I'm sure if NT pulls together, we can all chip in and donate her some new cans. Think of it as a wedding present.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom