NT's Prodigal Sons Russia Dunk Contest - James White & Gerald Green

20ro6qu.jpg

NBA need to just open the dunk contest to atleast 3 outside the league contestants...bring back some creative to the contest

Yup, just turn it into an open competition with people from all over the world, in any league. Hell...have the contestants wear custom Slam Dunk Contest jerseys with the NBA logo on it somewhere so the NBA can sell those and make some money. I'm sure some fools will buy someone's jersey
laugh.gif
Especially if it's a memorable contest with epic dunks. They could hype it up as "Who is the best dunker in the world?" like the world's fastest man or something like that.

There are a bunch of great dunkers who specialize only in dunking and can't ball in the NBA or worse, aren't even good enough to play in any pro league. Stern could find a way to make money off of those guys

damn wish my man flight white could actually be on team before the all star break so he could compete
i hate ku but keith langford and aaron miles was always good in my book

^I'm with that.  Nba players can't dunk man lol.  Not compared to non L players.  The stuff that TFB do is insane. 

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

NBA need to just open the dunk contest to atleast 3 outside the league contestants...bring back some creative to the contest

The NBA would never do that. It'll definitely draw more ratings, BUT what if the NBA player loses?? Makes the league look bad. The NBA is supposed to be comprised of the cream of the crop, the best of the best. No way they'd let non-NBA talent compete, waaaay too much to lose.

But did they build a trampoline on the free throw line for that dunk contest???

Dunk off the side of the shot clock was nice, never seen that before.

Green threw it down SO hard @ 5 minute mark.
sick.gif

smh.gif
@ the judges not giving dude at 6:35 any 10's for that one. One of them HAS TO BE THE RUSSIAN JUDGE!!
smh.gif
(Oh wait.
laugh.gif
).

8:00 was dope, but what's up with Flight White always doing that little hop, and throwing it ahead, can the dude not dribble?

Other dude was Pops Mensah-Bonsu released by the Raptors n Rockets this season alone one of the UKs finest right there.

Peace
Scottie

that was good...much more creative than the nba guys

james white dunking never gets old

in between the legs from the free throw line!!!! James White.. I'll never forget David Lee beat him in the dunk contest in the McDonalds high school all America dunk contest

White dude with the beard essentially did VC's dunks from 2000 but with a lot less style; reverse 360 windmill, 180 windmill from behind the backboard.

gerald green is really creative...white can jump high but so can green....white only does freethrow line dunks...gets old quick

Back
Top Bottom