NT's take on cheating? vol. ex on her way over

mean.gif

The double standards.....

We all want a good girl, someone who is loyal.

Yet you ***** *** ****** can't reciprocate.
same dudes talking about how no women should be trusted 
mean.gif

Personally, I want to settle down with a chick that understands and is fine with me not being monogamous so when I'm with other women it's not even labelled cheating.

Lol
Do what you want. I'm so over the immaturity of judging things like this. Is it right or is it wrong, blah blah blah you either gonna do it or not do it. Other ppl and their opinions shouldn't matter that much.

Just be prepared for possible consequences and repercussions and the chance that Tyrone is blowing out your gf's back right now.

Personally, I want to settle down with a chick that understands and is fine with me not being monogamous so when I'm with other women it's not even labelled cheating.
:rofl:

Good luck with that bruh...
I see this and think this:
Tell your girl that sexual selection theory caused men and women to implement different sexual selection strategies.

Since men and women have different psychological needs, they have evolved to have different approaches to sex.

Women are much more likely to be monogamous due to the potential responsibility of a child, while men are less likely to be monogamous due their goal in life being spreading their seed to ensure the survival of their species.

Tell her that is why she shouldn't be mad at you. It is part of who you are.
So much of THIS

She's out there and I'll find her one day. When I do, I'll let yall know and see if she has any oretty like minded friends or sisters :smokin

Last edited:
:rolleyes

Keep telling yourself that in the age of birth control and morning after pills. If you want to get your thrills don't be mad when she wants the same with someone else.

These women carry your children, go through birth and carry your names and you can't honor them by being faithful?

Last edited:
Cheating is always bad.. It's very deceitful and will ruin a relationship... and that's why monogamy is not for me...

everything is fair game unless your married . js don't cheat unless the girl you're cheating with is cutier then your current chick .

everything is fair game unless your married . js don't cheat unless the girl you're cheating with is cutier then your current chick .

DF

Unless you're married?

A marriage ain't nothing but an archaic contract.

A real relationship transcends any type of contract. If you have a bond with someone special then marriage or no marriage a real man doesn't violate that.

The hell did ya'll fathers teach ya'll?

DF

Unless you're married?

A marriage ain't nothing but an archaic contract.

A real relationship transcends any type of contract. If you have a bond with someone special then marriage or no marriage a real man doesn't violate that.

The hell did ya'll fathers teach ya'll?

Its moreso what they didn't teach them if the dad was around at all to begin with.

That whole do unto others as you'd like done to you doesn't apply I guess though. I'm sure they'd be just as cool and understanding if they come home from a long day of work and their girl/wife was smashing the homies. It goes both ways right

^ besides a "contract" I think marriage means tht your sharing your life with someone , you are no longer one by yourself but one with each other , I think thts a pretty strong bond . so people get married because of this bond ... which brings me back to point one .

If your not married everything is fair game . you smash anything thts better than your current . now if you're in love with someone your dating , then js get married (see above paragraph) .

you know people can grow apart right? like its normal to have relationships with women and not try to toss her to the side the minute you see someone better looking without getting married

laugh.gif
 at if you ever find a woman you dont feel the urge to cheat on you should get married 

Its moreso what they didn't teach them if the dad was around at all to begin with.

That whole do unto others as you'd like done to you doesn't apply I guess though. I'm sure they'd be just as cool and understanding if they come home from a long day of work and their girl/wife was smashing the homies. It goes both ways right

Word, same lames on NT every other week like

View media item 719319

:rofl: these dudes man....

Last edited:
being a polyamorist>

No.

It can be cool in the short term while at a certain age, but that relationship practice leads to many issues and yields no long term benefits

Most people end up aging out of engaging in polyamory.
---
Even though monogamy is not natural, it is the most beneficial relationship practice to everyone involved.

Last edited:
Almost 2014 and still no pics
yo this had me dying for some reason 
roll.gif

my boy was at my crib talkin bout how his bm was about to go in labor but he was gonna go try and smash some other chick he met off mocospace 
laugh.gif
 my other boy is also having a kid and is paying for prostitutes on the side smh most ppl have no shame in their game but I guess the P is a much great and strong powerful force indeed!!

^ a lot of men like that who search for sex at all costs are usually attempting to compensate for some detachment issues they had when they were young.

The feeling of an orgasm makes them feel loved and not alone, which is ultimately what they are missing/searching for.

The orgasm is temporary though... so after they are finished and they start to feel alone again, it is wash, rinse, repeat. 

Found myself in the situation a few days ago. I happened to be out of town where my ex is...so I went over to catch up but I knew the opportunity to smash would come about. Didn't know what id do if the situation arose, but the more I heard this ho talk and speak on her current life reminded me of why I hate her in the first place and made me a appreciate my girl now. I bounced

I don't believe in karma as in a magical reaction for doing wrong......... I do believe in setting yourself up for disaster.

Personally I think it's pathetic that guys are out there treating girls like ladders, waiting for the next rung to come along before they step off the one they're on. I'm speaking from experience because I pulled that bull when I was younger with a couple relationships that I was too ***** to break up with the girl for whatever reason, mostly my own insecurity. Now that I'm older and more mature, I can't believe how selfish these actions are and how much I hurt others because of them.

Man up OP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom