NT's take on cheating? vol. ex on her way over

Tell your girl that sexual selection theory caused men and women to implement different sexual selection strategies. 

Since men and women have different psychological needs, they have evolved to have different approaches to sex. 

Women are much more likely to be monogamous due to the potential responsibility of a child, while men are less likely to be monogamous due their goal in life being spreading their seed to ensure the survival of their species. 

Tell her that is why she shouldn't be mad at you. It is part of who you are. 

Do what makes you happy man. I am in the same boat as you are. It's not that serious, you're not married or no kids are involved. The worst is that some feelings will get hurt and you move on. Enjoy the buns homie. I'm literally in the same situation you are.
Pics :nerd:

Do what you want. I'm so over the immaturity of judging things like this. Is it right or is it wrong, blah blah blah you either gonna do it or not do it. Other ppl and their opinions shouldn't matter that much.

Just be prepared for possible consequences and repercussions and the chance that Tyrone is blowing out your gf's back right now.

Personally, I want to settle down with a chick that understands and is fine with me not being monogamous so when I'm with other women it's not even labelled cheating.

So why even settle down then?
There's the chicks you physically want to be with and that one chick you emotionally want to be with.

That aside there's nothing like a steady foundation to come home to whose company you actually enjoy and more.

Would you be okay with your lady doing the same thing? If so, that works for you then it works.
Yeah, within in reason.

:lol:

What's good for you is only good for her within reason..

Would you be okay with your lady doing the same thing? If so, that works for you then it works.
Basically. If you can live with it, and live with the thought of her doing the same, then do you... I wouldn't though. Especially not with an ex...

It's a mental game most definitely. If you feel you can keep that secret along with maintaining a healthy relationship - do you. But if you're the type to think super hard about your actions post yambs and how it makes her feel, you already lost. It's gonna make her feel like **** if she finds and she might not forgive you. You gotta be super cold with that my dude, understand the consequences. Be wary of the habit snowballing. If you go through with it know that there's a high chance that your respect and value of her will drop (for both chicks), which will eventually ruin the relationship. Be careful about catching feelings with the ex again - if that happens you're doing it wrong. Keep it pimpin' but always be prepared to be honest about the situation. You lose a bit of yourself when you straight lie in the face of someone you care about repeatedly. 

Be super careful of the ex too, if yall had bad history or if you know her to be 'unstable' - tread lightly. 

smokin.gif

Do what makes you happy man. I am in the same boat as you are. It's not that serious, you're not married or no kids are involved. The worst is that some feelings will get hurt and you move on. Enjoy the buns homie. I'm literally in the same situation you are.
Pics :nerd:

Do what you want. I'm so over the immaturity of judging things like this. Is it right or is it wrong, blah blah blah you either gonna do it or not do it. Other ppl and their opinions shouldn't matter that much.

Just be prepared for possible consequences and repercussions and the chance that Tyrone is blowing out your gf's back right now.

Personally, I want to settle down with a chick that understands and is fine with me not being monogamous so when I'm with other women it's not even labelled cheating.

So why even settle down then?
There's the chicks you physically want to be with and that one chick you emotionally want to be with.

That aside there's nothing like a steady foundation to come home to whose company you actually enjoy and more.

Yeah, within in reason.

:lol:

What's good for you is only good for her within reason..
Well I stated some of my restrictions with how I'd handle it. I'm not sure a female could abide by it the way I go about it. Like she's not gonna catch feelings? That's why I said within reason.

Ideally, I'd want my relationship to be like theirs:

WindowPerch-e1360339389795.jpg

Last edited:
If she cheated on her last dude with you, she'll cheat on you with the next dude. always

Last edited:
If she cheated on her last dude with you, she'll cheat on you with the next dude. always

Not always the case. People change, grow up, and whatever other cliches I missed. End of the day, at least to me, it's all about will power. I also consider the fact that if I cheat would I be okay if she did the same.

why not just be single and smash whatever you want?

Because there are obvious benefits to having a gf. And if you don't care about potentially getting caught and hurting your gf then you can have the best of both worlds.

I never was gonna marry my last ex but she held me down during med school and a lot of conveniences came with it. But I was also a young professional student in Atlanta and wanted to take advantage

I've cheated on every gf I've had. Not bragging or anything. It is what it is. Combination of immaturity and selfishness and not taking any of the relationships that seriously

I'm 29 and I don't have the time or energy to waste on that type of relationship anymore so I plan to be faithful in my next serious relationship as I hope it's my last.

You didnt post pics and you're cheating on someone who to your knowledge has been faithful to you so yeah you're wrong.

I never understood why dudes chain themselves down when they can just stay single and have zero problems.

I got a friend who flirts with every broad that he makes eye contact with and got himself a ball buster gf. I'm like why even date this broad?

another nter asking for advice and already made up his mind. and post pics op. 

Not married = no big deal. Really should just make things less complicated and be single though. Also, once the deed is done. If it ever comes up, or you get caught, and this is a relationship that you want to be in...NEVER ADMIT THE TRUTH. I don't carehow u get caught, visually, evidence left behind, rumors...DENY DENY DENY. Never give her that fuel. (NO, I've never been in this situation...LMAO).

Last edited:
Not always the case. People change, grow up, and whatever other cliches I missed. End of the day, at least to me, it's all about will power. I also consider the fact that if I cheat would I be okay if she did the same.
Meh, once a cheater always a cheater. You can take that chance if you want but I'm not

Meh, once a cheater always a cheater. You can take that chance if you want but I'm not

Different strokes for different folks

I disagree.

I've cheated bc I actively wanted to and didn't care.

Not bc I couldn't resist temptation or anything.

If I'm with someone I love and care about I'd be faithful bc I'd actually care about them

I disagree.

If I'm with someone I love and care about I'd be faithful bc I'd actually care about them
That's a big IF and sounds like that hasn't happened yet so you really don't know if that's possible haha.

Not married = no big deal. Really should just make things less complicated and be single though. Also, once the deed is done. If it ever comes up, or you get caught, and this is a relationship that you want to be in...NEVER ADMIT THE TRUTH. I don't carehow u get caught, visually, evidence left behind, rumors...DENY DENY DENY. Never give her that fuel. (NO, I've never been in this situation...LMAO).
i dont know why but this had me 
roll.gif

I disagree.

That's a big IF and sounds like that hasn't happened yet so you really don't know if that's possible haha.

Ehh I'm not worried about it. Maybe bc I've seen my older brother and close friends do the same.

If I was cheating bc my exes were pissing me off or not giving me attention that would be worrisome.

But I was only cheating bc I simply didn't care. And I felt like I hadn't experienced enough women or life in general. I started my last relationship when I was 24 and my # was in the teens and I had primarily been with black or mixed black chicks.

Now I'm 29. My # is in the 40s and I've been with all types. Smashing isn't a big deal to me like it was in the past

I'm not gonna get into a serious relationship with someone that I at least can't imagine marrying.

I've had the opportunity to lock down a couple really solid chicks since I broke up with my ex in September 2011 but they weren't right for me and I would have done the same ish

Deed is done, mentally at the very least.

Are you wrong? Yeah, but you can make try to give closure through telling your current gf. If she wasn't who you wanted, just don't string her long. We live and learn though.
this the only reply i read and you need to ignore it completely OP. whether you do it or not you can never tell your gf no matter how guilty you feel. deny til you die. like my dude kenny powers says "handle it like a baller, keep it all inside you".

do it or don't, but keep it to yourself regardless.

after you do it once, youll do it again, and again, and again

i started off like u op, cheated with the ex, then i just started smashin chicks

im probably going to cheat until i get married

i dont plan on ever getting married

Back
Top Bottom