NT's Very Own Producer: "FLU" Appreciation

Dude is amazing.

pimp.gif
gotta give him props.

Well, there is a reason I worked with dude during my last two projects.

I'm currently working on another mix tape, so best believe we will collab once again.

Originally Posted by dreClark

YOU WEAK, JEALOUS +@@*$!*%@%#$!

Jealous ..never that , I gave him props on the jay-z project but everything else i heard the page didn't meet up to the jay-z beats which had me likedamn
smokin.gif

but its cool we'll see what the future holds for everyone

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Jealous ..never that , I gave him props on the jay-z project but everything else i heard the page didn't meet up to the jay-z beats which had me like damn
smokin.gif

Nah man, I was just finishing the Puff Daddy quote that was posted above me. I didn't even notice what you said

Jealous ..never that , I gave him props on the jay-z project but everything else i heard the page didn't meet up to the jay-z beats which had me like damn
smokin.gif

Yea, I feel what you sayin'.

But try to understand where I'm comin' from when you judgin' him off only a few beats, And I have beatsfrom Flu on my computer that will put a lot of N's whole catalogs to shame. No favoritism whatsoever.

All I'm sayin' is you judgin' a book by the first few pages...Wait for that twist ending fam.

And peeped your MySpace...You got a few bangers.

Keep it up.

Sweet is so dirty, but I'm surprised none of y'all like the Slim Thug Diamond Flu Remix. That @!@ was fire!

I like the Sweet remix, but I honestly like the Party Life remix better. Dudes sounds he uses seperates him from everybody honestly. The quality is top notch,and everything just sounds so polished.

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

smokin.gif

Yea, I feel what you sayin'.

But try to understand where I'm comin' from when you judgin' him off only a few beats, And I have beats from Flu on my computer that will put a lot of N's whole catalogs to shame. No favoritism whatsoever.

All I'm sayin' is you judgin' a book by the first few pages...Wait for that twist ending fam.

And peeped your MySpace...You got a few bangers.

Keep it up.

I know I understand when I let a artist haer my work and they dont like something then i bring out the bangers for em'
But Im judging off what I CAN HEAR

and good looks for peepin the page

Back
Top Bottom