NTSF CDP 20/3 not releasing on Saturday.

Niketown San Francisco did not get their delivery of the CDP on-time, so there will be no release on Saturday. The pack should be dropping on either Tuesday orWednesday of next week. I'll try to get an update for all of you on Monday.

My info on shipment is only for NTSF, hopefully someone else with Foot Locker, Champs, and Finish Line insider info can fill us all in as well.

Damn I wouldnt think that would happen at NT on a Jordan drop . Thats a lot of money they are going to miss out on . On the other hand thats just like my FNL.. the CDP just came in today (Friday) and that was luck. They sent them out late and out delivery truck broke down , but they came thru in the end anddelivered the shoes in time for tomorrow.

Nike is all screwed up right now. My store is 3 or more weeks behind on delivery...Jordan and Nike is in the same boat. Those that received their shoes arejust random luck.

Rico, I doubt that's money they're gonna miss out on because they're still going to sell out... They're just getting them late.

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

Rico, I doubt that's money they're gonna miss out on because they're still going to sell out... They're just getting them late.

I was looking at this way , Yes im sure there well sell out but most ppl hate to wait to I was thinking they are just going to cop online or from another store. But im sure they well still sell out but not has fast .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

But im sure they well still sell out but not has fast .
from what i've been told, selling out quickly is a bigger priority for them. it dictates how many of the next pack they get.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

But im sure they well still sell out but not has fast .
from what i've been told, selling out quickly is a bigger priority for them. it dictates how many of the next pack they get.

There you go .. the faster you sell out the more you get next time . Like at my spot they sell fast and they always get around 24-30 pairs and they are a smallstore.

it wouldve been a mess even if they did get them yesterday,
nike is having that women's marathon and ive never seen the store with so many people and the first 2 floors were dedicated to only woman's clothes andshoes

hmmm thats weird
the 'shoe palace' that i go to didnt get the 3/20 cdp on saturday either.
i just called and they said they'll get'em on tuesday

something happen to nike's shipping?

At NTSF it was an UPS error on why the shoes didn't get to the store on time.

Originally Posted by wada7

it wouldve been a mess even if they did get them yesterday,
nike is having that women's marathon and ive never seen the store with so many people and the first 2 floors were dedicated to only woman's clothes and shoes

I was there last Friday with my gf since she was running the Nike Marathon. I saw three kids with their chairs all ready to camp out until a Nike employeecame out and told them they weren't going to receive the pack until this Wednesday.

BROWN BROTHERS IN ALAMEDA HAVE ONE PAIR LEFT IN SIZE 10.5, say you saw this post from niketalk if you get it.

people who paid cash for these at ntsf, want to give me/sell me a receipt for this package?

Back
Top Bottom