NTSF RSVPs through Twitter

As usual I struck out trying to reserve the Foamposite Stealths using NTSF's Twitter RSVP system. I don't understand how it works...I've tried on 5 different shoes and every single time I've sent my DM in less than a minute from when they tweeted out the hashtag you have to use in the DM.  Has anyone on here had any luck?

twitter RSVP is rigged. I am now 0/5 for the twitter rsvp. im hoping one of my raffle tickets get pulled at HoH

i only get through on the shoes i really want, which were almost all the 4s that came out this year (except the cavs which i didnt care for).

i usually end up trying for other shoes that release before the ones i want, just to test out timing and to set the tone, but it never happens in my favor with those releases :lol:

Last edited:
Struck out so many times it's not even funny. I may be blacklisted or something, no replies to any questions that i sent to them. :smh:

I've gotten through a couple of times. I'd estimate my success rate at around 25% though.

As usual I struck out trying to reserve the Foamposite Stealths using NTSF's Twitter RSVP system. I don't understand how it works...I've tried on 5 different shoes and every single time I've sent my DM in less than a minute from when they tweeted out the hashtag you have to use in the DM.  Has anyone on here had any luck?

I'm 50% so far on twitter rsvp. I missed out on the Cavs 4, Oly 6, Stealths, and CG9 yesterday... Twitter rsvp is a crapshoot. There's thousands of people trying to do the same as us, and probably shooting for about 250-500 pairs. It's not when you send your DM, it's when they receive it. Sometimes your DM gets stuck in traffic on the way delaying the delivery a little. Between that there's probably hundreds of DM's that has gone in already.

Last edited:
Not to be rude but you guys are just not sending your DM's in fast enough.

Keep in mind you're competing not only with people from NorCal, but also people from around the USA.

With the RSVP system, it gives people from other major cities to RSVP a pair under a relatives name.

If you don't send your DM in within 10 seconds you're probably not getting anything unless its for a weak GR (Military 4) or a heavily stoked release (BRED 11s).

Last edited:
Yeah, you just have to be quick to send a DM, depending on the shoe. I've been on a roll lately, I've gotten the IVs, DB9s, Stealth foams, two pairs of XIs, with the addition of one for my friend, and Thunders.

Not to be rude but you guys are just not sending your DM's in fast enough.

Keep in mind you're competing not only with people from NorCal, but also people from around the USA.

With the RSVP system, it gives people from other major cities to RSVP a pair under a relatives name.

If you don't send your DM in within 10 seconds you're probably not getting anything unless its for a weak GR (Miliraty 4) or a heavily stoked release (BRED 11s).

seems to be very true. in my experience, on the big releases you have less than 30 seconds to get your DM in. anything longer and forget it. I was within 1 minute or so for both RSVPS of the breds and didn't get anything. From what i've seen when you see the twitter "x time ago" and it still says "x seconds ago" you're likely still good. when you see "1 minute ago" its over haha

it also may be somewhat random since when you have 100's (maybe 1000's) of people tweeting all at the same time, it doesn't necessarily matter when YOU SEND the DM, but when THEY RECEIVE it. They probably get numerous tweets all at the same "second" and which order the program sorts those tweets is anyone's guess

seems to be very true. in my experience, on the big releases you have less than 30 seconds to get your DM in. anything longer and forget it. I was within 1 minute or so for both RSVPS of the breds and didn't get anything. From what i've seen when you see the twitter "x time ago" and it still says "x seconds ago" you're likely still good. when you see "1 minute ago" its over haha
it also may be somewhat random since when you have 100's (maybe 1000's) of people tweeting all at the same time, it doesn't necessarily matter when YOU SEND the DM, but when THEY RECEIVE it. They probably get numerous tweets all at the same "second" and which order the program sorts those tweets is anyone's guess
try less than 10. I have been 100% for every RSVP and I will tell you if you don't get it out within 10 seconds, your more than likely too late. If you are depending on your phone to alert you, you will most likely not get through. The phone alert can come almost a minute after everyone who was on their comp already sent their DM in. You have to be quick guys, it gets harder every time as your local Niketown gets more and more followers. Back when it had 3k, RSVP was the easiest thing ever. Now with over 14k, GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
try less than 10. I have been 100% for every RSVP and I will tell you if you don't get it out within 10 seconds, your more than likely too late. If you are depending on your phone to alert you, you will most likely not get through. The phone alert can come almost a minute after everyone who was on their comp already sent their DM in. You have to be quick guys, it gets harder every time as your local Niketown gets more and more followers. Back when it had 3k, RSVP was the easiest thing ever. Now with over 14k, GOOD LUCK

This... I notice this too. Most of the time there's always a delay if you are using your phone to DM rsvp. Using your comp is a lot faster.

For me, most of the time, the text alerts have been faster than getting the "new tweet" alert on a web browser. But maybe I just got a crappy comp.

i have average internet im like 18/20

my streak ended goin for the xmas kobes. any one got rsvp kobe size 9?

i rsvp the lebrons rather would have the kobes tho

I have friends that work at NTSF

it's rigged, whoever is running it is prioritizing friends and family first

Twitter reservations, lol there should be a better system so every1 in the public can see what is going on!

Back
Top Bottom