NTSF RSVPs through Twitter

i always thought that this is only for NTSF
It is only for NTSF...

Someone from Jamaica can RSVP for a pair there under a family/friend's name and that person can pick it up and ship them out.

I've done this in the past for other NT locations.

I ve scored on the KOBEs and the LEBRON christmas after that nothing else...

And both of those were through text messaging on my iPhone smh can't score on the PC :smokin

Last edited:
Depending on the shoe but you need to do it within a second. If you are replying to the text message you are already too late.

im like 2-10 on RSVPs...managed to get KD pearls amd the bred 11s....u jus hav to b within 10 seconds...and if u notice the times they do RSVP u wont hav to camp all day on twitter....

Not planning to do RSVP on Thursday since I have a couple classes, but if there's a good amount of people who may want a pair of BHMs or the V's, let me know. Small fee though lol.

Double sorry

That's just great
mean.gif
^^ How are you planning on getting BHM?
I'm in NorCal and I had to have my friends in Las Vegas and Chicago hook me up for the BHM's since NikeSF won't be getting them. 

RSVP'd for the Kobe's and KD's at NTLV for a friend of mine to pick up only to find out that he's out of town this weekend! 

#fail

Last edited:
My friend was asking me to help him RSVP for the Royals, and he works at NTSF. He told me that they're probably only getting around 25 pairs... :x

I think ntsf has me blocked or something cause I RSVP for the 13's and didn't get trough, I've been rsvping some of the other gr and can't win

I think ntsf has me blocked or something cause I RSVP for the 13's and didn't get trough, I've been rsvping some of the other gr and can't win

you and me both :lol:

if you need a reservation at niketown pm me and i can get u connected to someone that can help u out for real no bs

Back
Top Bottom