NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T0INE T0INE IT is almost time. 1 day away from destiny

1680370662688.gif

Rocks daughter still only 21. Seems like she has been in nxt for a minute. Has the size and look.

They put that 8 man on thr kickoff. Guess hbk will let gargano go longer for his match :lol:

Hasn't she only been there like a year?

Axiom raised his stock fr. Star making performance.

Dragunov isn't that big but he wrestles like he's 6'5
:lol:
he's dope

IG model tights aside, Dragon Lee was as good as advertised

Baby Balor always a good hand

Wes Lee did his thing

Axiom raised his stock fr. Star making performance.

Dragunov isn't that big but he wrestles like he's 6'5
:lol:
he's dope

IG model tights aside, Dragon Lee was as good as advertised

Baby Balor always a good hand

Wes Lee did his thing

Won’t be watching these matches this weekend until Monday. Just don’t have any time to watch.

I will be following closely you, T0INE T0INE , B Sox B Sox , DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , Peep Game Peep Game , Blue Mamba Blue Mamba , Case Case , g-time g-time , jshortt jshortt and a few others thoughts on all the wrestling going on this weekend.

Since y’all are unbiased and don’t get all mad when someone criticizes a wrestling promotion.

Last edited:
Riiiight. I don’t watch the product yet I’m a “cult member” :lol:

My battles with FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey have nothing to do with any of that.
ummmm didnt you just say this?

"Won’t be watching these matches this weekend until Monday."

sounds to me like you watch the product

you and FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey always fight cuz your always complaining about aew. if i had time to go back and quote every post of yours its always negative about aew fans, kenny omega, young bucks, jon moxley, how unfair that aew can get away with things and not be critisized, dave metzer, tony kahn... like 95 percent of your post is complaining about aew.

that and your always replying to someone i blocked awhile ago probably dcallKKK cuz i know how he likes to stir the pot

Last edited:
ummmm didnt you just say this?

"Won’t be watching these matches this weekend until Monday."

sounds to me like you watch the product

Monday as in monday will be the day i can finally watch the matches from the weekend.

And i never said only wrestlemania.

Back
Top Bottom