NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently #MyCheerio use to do the F5 when he was ROH/PWG and called it Deep Sea Diverticulitis so that apparently where that comes from.

Either way could've easily changed the name to something else.

Right but I'm assuming Owens named it that because of Brock though, right?

Man 6-8 weeks no shot with that break

68F9B80E-03B9-4F07-A9CA-163B58783860.jpeg

That break means Bryan most likely out of All In/All Out but you can still have him on TV. He needs to heel it up and use that to his advantage. Tapped out Okada with a broken arm.

Maybe they should have done a, "World Cup of Wrestling" like WCW 1995. but I get we are in the era of everyone needing to be on the ppvs. (Participation trophy era).

No reason Shingles shouldn't be on the actual card.

I thought they get bonuses for being on the PPV card? If that’s the case, I can see why everyone wants a spot.

I thought they get bonuses for being on the PPV card? If that’s the case, I can see why everyone wants a spot.

It's not about THEM wanting to be on the card it's about #BookerOfTheYear putting everyone on the card.

And I"m not even sure that is still a thing anymore. Well, in WWE I don't think it has been since the Network was created.

Caught up on Sunday's Restricted Passage PPV.
Excellent show for the Purists. I thought the card was set up well from start to finish.
The only blemish on this even was the stupid JAS match. Who's idea was it to let Sammy anywhere near Sting? Dude almost killed Matt Hardy a while back. Don't let that guy wrestle any old guys please.

Phil is playing an excellent heel. He should get boo'd everywhere he goes other than his home town.
D-Bry's submission :wow:Masterclass

I hope this becomes a yearly event. I would like to see them do the next one in Japan. A sort of "invasion" angle.

Caught up on Sunday's Restricted Passage PPV.
Excellent show for the Purists. I thought the card was set up well from start to finish.
The only blemish on this even was the stupid JAS match. Who's idea was it to let Sammy anywhere near Sting? Dude almost killed Matt Hardy a while back. Don't let that guy wrestle any old guys please.

Phil is playing an excellent heel. He should get boo'd everywhere he goes other than his home town.
D-Bry's submission :wow:Masterclass

I hope this becomes a yearly event. I would like to see them do the next one in Japan. A sort of "invasion" angle.

If you don’t include All In this year this is the biggest show of the year for AEW Don’t think this show is going away anytime soon.

It doesn’t benefit AEW to go to Japan for a show like this. They lose revenue and the late start time won’t do them any good.

New Japan benefits greatly by this being in the states with more exposure to their roster and getting their guys on weekly TV here in the states.

I think the way they have it setup works really well with NJPW coming here and AEW sending some guys over there for New Japan events.

Back
Top Bottom