NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you like strike exchanges?

And what is your issue with women doing the death match stuff? Men do it? Everyone is equal and the same right?
Ric Flair chops sure, but don't like seeing stuff that does serious damage . Unless it's real MMA or boxing with women, at least they train a certain way and know what they can do.

Remember reading that WB wants them to starting doing more

Hopefully it doesn't get to a point where it's monthly PPVs like WWE.

If it ever gets to that point they better start streaming them on MAX or something.

They're gonna have to lower that price point or find a model like WWE for that to work.

Stupid WWE left so much money on the table when they put all ppvs on the WWE Network. They could have went years before it was mandatory that they needed to change that approach.

But AEW needs to lower the price if they are going to move closer to 8 PPVs per year.

Stupid WWE left so much money on the table when they put all ppvs on the WWE Network. They could have went years before it was mandatory that they needed to change that approach.

But AEW needs to lower the price if they are going to move closer to 8 PPVs per year.

Oh I totally agree. But they reset the bar when they did that. Really tough to go back to paying $50 a pop for a "lesser" promotion when that's the precedent.

Just finished CM Pepsi/Tongan Jeff match..Was thoroughly sports entertainmented..Punk still gets a huge reaction no matter what happens backstage..

That upper deck is looking like it has a ton of empty seats..Even if they fill up I don’t think this event has the amount of people that were in Dallas at Mania 32.

Eh I’d imagine there was some maths that were done. Not sure what the buy rates were, but I’d assume there were A LOT of people that subscribed monthly to the network, which probably made up for things.

And they eventually sold for even more money to The Cock.

Eh I’d imagine there was some maths that were done. Not sure what the buy rates were, but I’d assume there were A LOT of people that subscribed monthly to the network, which probably made up for things.

And they eventually sold for even more money to The Cock.

AcclaimedOldfashionedAdder-max-1mb.gif

Just finished CM Pepsi/Tongan Jeff match..Was thoroughly sports entertainmented..Punk still gets a huge reaction no matter what happens backstage..

That upper deck is looking like it has a ton of empty seats..Even if they fill up I don’t think this event has the amount of people that were in Dallas at Mania 32.

You’re talking attendance? Touchy subject there my Ohio friend.

Back
Top Bottom