NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was hyped when kross came back smh I have a feeling he's out

ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

My guesses:

Hit Row
Ciampa
Gargano
Carlito
Kross
Scarlett
Roode
Ziggler
Candice
Reggie
Maximum Male Models

Out of this whole list, I’d only keep rolling with Maximim Male Models. Stick another charismatic blonde with them and start filming funny vignettes again. Didn’t know Carlito had actually been signed, but if you’re going to sign him, that’s a guy you put back on tv quickly. He’s a known name that had a lot of momentum.

Realistically, just put Gargano and Ciampo back together and act like they’ve never been broken up.

jade is gone. you arent gonna have her job to garbage *** kris statlander on your worst show if she was staying.

Out of this whole list, I’d only keep rolling with Maximim Male Models. Stick another charismatic blonde with them and start filming funny vignettes again. Didn’t know Carlito had actually been signed, but if you’re going to sign him, that’s a guy you put back on tv quickly. He’s a known name that had a lot of momentum.

Realistically, just put Gargano and Ciampo back together and act like they’ve never been broken up.
ciampo stays getting hurt. one of the downside signing these indy guys that have so many miles

Not sure what to think about 12 PPVs

Maybe they'll just change the TV events like Fyter Fest and Grand Slam to PPV

endeavor and SA money about to be insane
rock was always going to be the end game. they really in like the 3rd inning. dwayne playing it up as well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom