Nu Retro 1

Just wondering if any one has picked up any of the nureto 1 jordans that have released.
09/29/2007 Nu'Retro Air Jordan I Low
$85
I picked up a pair yesterday in the whit black red, for very cheap, with a discount from a friend and they are pretty comfy. Just wanted to hear some thoughts on them... as i know most people didnt care... there for there was no need for an official post or anything. thanks

i dont like them becuase they're too bulky maybe if they were streched out it'd gimme something to work with but they're not so these suck
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

I didn't pick up my pair yet, but I do want the black/wht/red that are already out. I wanted those when I was in the 8th grade. A good handful of the 8th graders at my school had them lol. Can't w8 to get them. I don't care what every1 else thinks about them, but these are really the only nu retros I truly like. I sold the 2s I had
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

I still have the original nu retros in w/b/r, blk/w, and w/blu...all 2 DS
PM ME IF YOU WANT THE BMP/OLNL...PACK OR SEPARATED!!!

******************MEETUPS IN BAY AREA CAN BE ARRAGNED(SHOES CAN ALSO BE SHIPPED)******************

i saw em at finishline today, they're still as corny as they was a couple years ago. they look like they should be skate shoes
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

I doubt I will cop these for over 19.99
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

I refused to buy them the first time. I don't see why i would now.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

dont have a pair and dont plan on getting them. imo they look like a skater shoe.
I Shine Cause I Grind

i had the blk/white/red and white/navy colorways when they released a while back ago but im not coppin now
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

i copped all three. the only difference is that the finishline picture online for the color way of black/royal is false. that shoes looks nothin like the picture its actually a baby blue/north carolina blue and there is alot more of the baby blue on it than what is pictured. I personally think the ones i have are better....if anyone wants a pic i'll post.

i hate all the nu retroes
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

yeah i def see the skater type of look in them. but they are comfortable to walk around in. And i seee what jtwenty3's talk bout i stopped by finish line.. and the color way is very different

i dont like this shoe at all, why reretro that shoe when there are so many good ones to reretro?
houstonrockets

teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

Back
Top Bottom