Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah one time I got all faded off edibles and woke up high af and had to go to work. Problem is I drive a semi. :lol:

I slept it off and went to work late. I don’t mess with edibles at all anymore if I can’t wake up high the next day without it being a problem.

they were free so I wanted to test them out. They aren’t ****. :lol:

all I got is carts and edibles right now, fast forward from 5 years ago I’d have a half pound of ak47 personals and a zip of shatter. :lol: times change.

Yeah, was interested in trying a disposable pen. All the vaping reports got me spooked though.

I"ll only feel like :
giphy.gif

after some dab hits but my tolerance is still high when I use flower or edibles

I mess with the thc tincrures but they deffo hit harder than your usual edibles. Took like 3 drops and didn't feel **** for an hour. Woke up an hour later and was on space mountain frying.

Really? I don’t even know what silbiato is.... :lol:

My profile tells me I’m not blocking anyone tho

Could be on my end...and I think I got you mixed up with another cat based on the bob marley avy and DC location.

Anyway, my man mitch says he's been ordering from DC pharm for a few months and they consistently have top shelf for less than 3 a zip.

Some legit company’s out there making cartridges tho but Just too many fakes on the streets. Shame cause they are really convenient when you just want a few quick pulls on the job, gym groups outings etc

Yea I heard there are ones who make their own carts and not getting crap from China.
Those lung illnesses are no joke I know a couple people still recovering from them carts after being hospitalized and none of them can put anything in their lungs ever again.

Yea I heard there are ones who make their own carts and not getting crap from China.
Those lung illnesses are no joke I know a couple people still recovering from them carts after being hospitalized and none of them can put anything in their lungs ever again.
The vitamin E oil was being used by cats from out west to cut b grade wax. Then people started making k2 into a liquid to cut it even more. I gotta bad cart once, thank God I ain't get the one cut with the vitamin E because I would have been a goner.

Got my hands on a couple of strains from verano. Looking further into them, the same company also grows under the name gold leaf. This is the 2nd company I've seen sell product under multiple brands (cresco/revolt being the other). Wonder if it's a quality level difference in the name or something. Kinda hard to imagine it is as the 2 verano strains I got also have different field titles...one being reserve the other being private stock.

20200125_171456.jpg

Where do y'all cop from? Online? In-store? Recreationally or need med card?

I need a place, preferably online. Our state just got legalized recreationally, but the stores all 40 minutes each way for me. Flowers and edibles.

Where do y'all cop from? Online? In-store? Recreationally or need med card?

I need a place, preferably online. Our state just got legalized recreationally, but the stores all 40 minutes each way for me. Flowers and edibles.

LeafFly and WeedMaps have always been good resources for checking on dispensaries and their menus. I like to save money and that drive for me would be worth it plus building a rapport with the employees is good for hook ups. Also, there might be specials that are offered only in store.

Stopped by Smoke Shop on U street yesterday. Menu was cool, going to see about the quality later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom