Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
BukHumYai BukHumYai looks like sunnyside has exploded with flower options. Nearest one near me is Elmhurst but I cant get out there no earlier than this weekend and that **** will be gone.

i always wondered why mfs share bud is yall ****** really that broke or da **** dat expensive frfr?

Been 2 months since I had the cookies and cream but I thought the buds on the dosi were airier whereas the bud in the CnC were dense.

There's a place that has G6 aka jet fuel available from Verano. Had the jet fuel from rhythm and love it...kinda excited to try the same strain from a different brand but cant do 85 for an 8th right now.
Cookie and cream perfect hybrid. Taste coo too. Rather burn outta glass pipe type strain.
85 for an 1/8 is nuts. Slap yo self if u paying that

Sherbinski stopped supplying other dispensaries. Kind of lame. But man their products are awesome.

Gonna hit up some new spots this week.

You folks use crumble here? Want to pick some up but not sure if it's worth it. Whenever I try to add kief from my grinder to a blunt I feel no difference.
If you have a rig or a pen it’s good. Or even in a bowl/bong. I’ve never really noticed a difference when I mix anything with blunts either, unless you line the whole blunt lengthwise

new pick up
33ED0085-C19F-4171-95EE-AD21837AC967.jpeg

I'm completely out of green, but I'm off today and tomorrow, so time to re-up! I'll post what I get later...

Great googly moogly

100 oz's brings hate to my heart. My *** need to make a drive, **** the dumb ****.

BukHumYai BukHumYai looks like sunnyside has exploded with flower options. Nearest one near me is Elmhurst but I cant get out there no earlier than this weekend and that **** will be gone.
By the time I got off work yesterday, all flower was gone except for 1g of BioJesus and the limit was 1g per person. I wasn’t gonna wait in line just to buy 1 damn gram. This was Rockford though...

Picked up Luckleberries #59, Red Headed Stranger and Sonny G for the weekend.

Red headed stranger seems like a weak buzz but I like the way the bud taste.

Sonny G didnt hit like i expected. J suspect i need to take another break.

Luckleberries was the winner of the weekend. Supposedly an indica dominate hybrid but that **** had my head hazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom