Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bra honestly....I feel weed has made my temper in sobriety even shorter.
My sleeping habits grew dependent on it also.
I'm having a hard time right now with both and I'm 10 days sober.
This quarantine really messed up my discipline...I'm going back to only smoking twice a month.
The dependence part is what’s bothering me as well but regarding stress. You’re appetite increase?

Even after a break my munchies dont come back like it used to. So I basically dont take tbreaks like ever but it works for me. My tolerance stays at a pretty good level while vaping under an 8th a week. I still got zips left from 2019 that I can slowly milk through.

Bra honestly....I feel weed has made my temper in sobriety even shorter.
My sleeping habits grew dependent on it also.
I'm having a hard time right now with both and I'm 10 days sober.
This quarantine really messed up my discipline...I'm going back to only smoking twice a month.

It's good that you recognize the dependency growing
I've gone from smokin' a gram each session to a gram over 1-2 days just making sure I'm treating my anxiety and depression and not blazing just to blaze

Gas prices down here Sac. Might as well cop
14214379-DCBB-43AF-AE65-4DDC3F2B100A.jpeg

Update!
I'm feeling much better sleep back on point and intolerable attitude has mellowed out.
What really helped me was some CBD every time I felt urges. I swear its a great part of weening off THC slowly.
Now this time I'm back on my discipline only smoking twice a month and keeping that THC world a magical realm to cross into.
I'm here for anyone who feels they have issues with addiction, I have a couple mental and physical withdrawal discipline methods.
Remember yall...Mary J is a fine woman, don't become her desperate obsessive stalker or her coochie gonna start drying up on you.
Gotta keep balance and ignore her just as much and show MJ you don't need her.
Peace my fellow tokers!

I’m definitely going to be taking a break once quarantine is over. Too much time and access has been bad for me. I was a pretty active guy before we went on lockdown and lately I’ve just been a lazy POS. While I love smoking especially before work but I know that I’m not my best self when I’m high.

Last edited:
The delivery service is great for the amount of options and the prices are pretty good, but I miss the days of having a "guy."

Had the same dude for almost a decade. Always had the most fire weed, prices were reasonable, and he was the consummate professional. Took a year+ long break only to hit him back up and find out he was out of the game and had finally got a job using his college degree.

You were the best to ever do it, Joe. Salute. :nthat:

On week 2 of a tolerance break. Feeling good :smokin think I'll get a little something for memorial day weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom