Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was a heavy weed smoker for over a decade prior to legalization. So I thought I was no novice on the knowledge front.

Got my head kicked in when legalization rolled around and all of these concentrate options popped up. I dont really care, as I prefer my flower. But yeah, the concentrate game is crazy. This is just one form of it.

What's some of the new stuff yall smoking these days?

Tried Runtz (couch lokced), Pound Cake (I really like this one), Collins Ave (Not bad), Oreoz (Liked this one).

On this joint called Jet Fuel.

Swear I been on the same jay for 2 days now.

GAS :pimp:
Jet fuel is a fav of mine. Definitely some kill.

Ran through a half of Lemon Bean and a onion of Kush Cakes recently. Both grown by cresco. Really good stuff. Lemon Bean being the energetic sativa. Nice and heady. Kush cakes a heavy indica. KO status.

What's some of the new stuff yall smoking these days?

Tried Runtz (couch lokced), Pound Cake (I really like this one), Collins Ave (Not bad), Oreoz (Liked this one).
Collins ave also cookies? I think I've had it but truly cant remember.

Ran through the soap (hybrid. Heady) and gelatti which I didnt enjoy all that much. Also had a strain titled Lemon Cake which is supposedly Cheetah Piss. Really liked that one too but mostly due to flavor. Effects were mind of middling.

got a half onion of dolato and 1 gram of fruity pebbles crumble for the weekend. going on a T break for 2 weeks after this

instantly chills you out. A small amount is like smoke an entire blunt
Had some honey crystals? I think. Dunno...not my scene. I know it was a concentrate and it was a solid piece, not malleable like most concetrates I see.

Anywho, my experience with it was very underwhelming. Gave me that "virgin high" tiredness for the following 2 days but the high itself? Lackluster. Perhaps I was expecting too much.

I've also added shatter to blunts...meh.

takes about 7 grams of flower to make 1 gram of concentrate
stuff can go a long way, but your tolerance can also get strong as a result

Edibles trash.

Do absolutely nothing for me.

Tried dabbing once, and I remember praying to god that I'd never do it again, I was so fried.

Edibles >
if you're small with low tolerance. I have never ate an edible that got me high. I've had 1000mg thc syrup mixed with drinks, thc pills, candy, baked goods, and stoned pizza for my nyc heads that know. all good but no high

I have a low tolerance, dont do it often. Its actually sick to me. All my homies are heavy smokers and i see how much they gotta smoke and how much they spend.

Edibles are fire for me. Cost effective, keeps the smell off me and keeps my lungs clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom