Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send the details for the festival pa

I actually may not be able to make it this year but got my guy grabbing for me as a backup plan. Always a good time, try to make it out there

A few weeks ago, me and wifey rode in an elevator with Jada Stevens. I was too fried and didn’t realize it was her til wifey told me after she got off the the elevator. She’s tiny in real life but her *** is HUGE!!! So big she waddles when she walks and you can still see that thing from 100 feet away…

Lesson learned: don’t eat a bunch of hash oil and expect to make moves.

A few weeks ago, me and wifey rode in an elevator with Jada Stevens. I was too fried and didn’t realize it was her til wifey told me after she got off the the elevator. She’s tiny in real life but her *** is HUGE!!! So big she waddles when she walks and you can still see that thing from 100 feet away…

Lesson learned: don’t eat a bunch of hash oil and expect to make moves.
Screenshot_20230504_121307_Chrome.jpg

Info checks out.

For all you other high *** folks seeing that message with the same idea... Mothers Day is next Sunday.

On another note, Im getting over an alergy cold and havent smoked in almost and week... and damn am I irriate. I feel like Thurgood when he stopped smoking for Mary Jane.

My homegirl made some salad dressing with an unusually high amount of THC... I don't ever feel much from edibles besides a little drowsy. But this was WAY different... About 3 hours after I ate I decided to go to bed. Started feeling really tired , then extremely tired... Then I wanted to go to sleep but I started feeling dizzy. 😂

I tried to fall asleep but I just laid down face first until my alarm went off. I woke up feeling like I had brain damage.. I could barely talk or move... 😂

I mustered enough to call out sick to work ..

That was two days ago.... I'm feeling much better now....

That salad dressing is from the devil himself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom