Nuggets @ Spurs

Its a road game...and on top of that its against the Spurs...I dont even care if they're on the back end of a back-to-back...it'll be a miracle if thenuggets win this game..the Spurs are going to want revenge for last week...I have zero faith in this team on the road...

Road Game + VS. 500+ team = Nuggets lose by 60

edit: Well, A.I. broke his ring finger in the win against the Spurs Friday night. Don't know if he is going to be able to play or not
ohwell.gif

The offense is performing at least. Now the defense needs to catch up in the next half. I'm rooting for the Nuggs btw.

I can't even look at MSG right now
smh.gif

The defense was on a whole different level the first half though...compared to how they usually do. We're ahead, lets get the W.

Honestly... I'm not even scared of the Spurs. We could have beaten then last season if AI doesn't shoot/play so terribly. Now that he's back tonormal and playing the way he is... I feel comfortable playing the Spurs. K-Mart is back and looks great right now. And if Nene comes back... we know what hedid to Duncan last year. We stack up great against them.

Too bad K-Mart went out with teh concussion last night. We needed him to guard Okur

LOL @ this.

You had to know that the refs were going to do their best to get involved and try to swing things around. Last 3 minutes have been disgusting

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

LOL @ this.

You had to know that the refs were going to do their best to get involved and try to swing things around. Last 3 minutes have been disgusting

Yep.

Melo gotta eat that !*%+ though and play through it....

Not gonna beat the Spurs losing your composure

I mean, what kind of call is that? He grabbed the rim way before he even shot the damn ball.

These refs should be ashamed of themselves

iverson has such dumb bball IQ. why the hell u dribble aroudn the whole court and not look for anybody else and u then jack up a shot and ur not even open?

give the damn ball to melo, no wonder the nuggets suck.

W/e.

We shoulda won this game. 20 games left or somethin like that. Just gotta keep it moving

Back
Top Bottom