NY Come Pick Up Another L

No, just like other business money makes money so the faster you sell and more you put into it equates to you making more money, it's a neverending cycle. Cats think it's a joke until someone lands 10 yeezys and has a $5k clip. That in one day is respectable unless you bill gates rich
you could use that resell money to go to school and get a career.

whats the end game for a reseller?  you gonna be standing in lines when you 40+?

and i know some people who make a lot of dough but most resellers aren't bringing in any real money.

Last edited:
Why you all up in his pockets geesh.
im not... not really worried about ALP but more interested in the way a reseller thinks. nothing personal...i could care less about alp (no offense)

i'll edit my post and take away the 1st initial question and my response is still the same

and ninjahood is the worst hypocrite talking about how people look.  

ninjahood, how do you look? lmaoo you swear by the tone of ninjahoods posts he's sitting on top of the world.

Last edited:
how much money are you really making though?
you could use that resell money to go to school and get a career.

whats the end game for a reseller?  you gonna be standing in lines when you 40+?
and i know some people who make a lot of dough but most resellers aren't bringing in any real money.
I am in school, actually getting paid to be here. And I'll wait in line at any age if I like an item bad enough and it's the only way to get it, not ashamed of it. Unfortunately, unless you get a degree in something like medicine or the sciences it is most likely worthless, comparable to a high school degree nowadays. I have my whole life ahead of me, I can open up a business, etc.
one t shirt will not make or break my life goals and ambitions.

Why you all up in his pockets geesh.
i don't know but it's aight. I do ok, but ain't pulling no crazy crazy paper

im not... not really worried about ALP but more interested in the way a reseller thinks. nothing personal...i could care less about alp (no offense)
i'll edit my post and take away the 1st initial question and my response is still the same

and ninjahood is the worst hypocrite talking about how people look.  

ninjahood, how do you look? lmaoo you swear by the tone if ninjahoods post he's sitting on the top of the world.
Ditto, actually don't particularly like you in the first place but passing time in one of my classes currently :lol:

alp alp you a cool guy. I've bought worse shirts and made dumber purchases than that. You're gonna look back and laugh at this. If you love what you're doing right now then keep doing it. Yeah the shirt ain't gonna make or break you it's just a ridiculous purchase. You're still mad young man just enjoy the ride. As you get older a lot will change...unless you're like ninjahood ninjahood

Last edited:
alp alp you a cool guy. I've bought worse shirts and made dumber purchases than that. You're gonna look back and laugh at this. If you love what you're doing right now then keep doing it. Yeah the shirt ain't gonna make or break you it's just a ridiculous purchase. You're still mad young man just enjoy the ride. As you get older a lot will change...unless you're like ninjahood ninjahood
It's life man, I'm just living it and thankful to be able to afford ridiculous stuff once in a while. You know what it is, when I get my money up then I'll think of something. A lot of college students can barely afford a ramen meal, in blessed and thankful to be in the position I'm in.

And you French? You look like a fake count of monte cristo :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all wildin lol! This thread frfr got me ready to sell all my kicks tho and try to live better for myself. Then again I'm 21, but I feel like I need to manage my money a bit better already.

Y'all wildin lol! This thread frfr got me ready to sell all my kicks tho and try to live better for myself. Then again I'm 21, but I feel like I need to manage my money a bit better already.
Don't do it, slowly start copping doubles and then sell those. You don't wanna sell stuff you won't be able to get later on

the earlier the better... but you def got time. the main thing is to change your mindset and priorities

Back on topic, just moved the next metrocard at $33. $6 turn to $27 after fees and shipping ain't too shabby

Don't do it, slowly start copping doubles and then sell those. You don't wanna sell stuff you won't be able to get later on

That's the biggest problem I have with myself. I have Dons, Yeezys, and Wings & many more. I could make at least $2K+ but I always have a hard time letting them go. Definitely been trying to double up but I'm never that lucky lol, and I know if I sell these shoes. Odds of me ever getting a legit & cheap pair would be damn near rare.

That's the biggest problem I have with myself. I have Dons, Yeezys, and Wings & many more. I could make at least $2K+ but I always have a hard time letting them go. Definitely been trying to double up but I'm never that lucky lol, and I know if I sell these shoes. Odds of me ever getting a legit & cheap pair would be damn near rare.
Yup exactly, that's why I keep a lot of my kicks. Sold lunar max 90s and my size right now in them is rare and expensive. Also have one or two things I got rid of that I would like back

Yup exactly, that's why I keep a lot of my kicks. Sold lunar max 90s and my size right now in them is rare and expensive. Also have one or two things I got rid of that I would like back

just buy what you like... think about a whip in a near futue, think about some jewels in da near future, etc.

u at least got your license though right?

just buy what you like... think about a whip in a near futue, think about some jewels in da near future, etc.

u at least got your license though right?
Nah no license. I don't do jewelry so won't buy any of that probably, unless it's something like an lv earring or something. I thought about the whip and decided I have not enough use for one to put up the bread necessary for it

That's the struggle. Having a car note, paying for my own insurance & cell phone definitely takes a toll on me though. Half the time I can just sell these shoes, but I feel like I just can't part with certain items. I do Uber from time to time to pay for certain vacations. Just a struggle sometimes.

That's the struggle. Having a car note, paying for my own insurance & cell phone definitely takes a toll on me though. Half the time I can just sell these shoes, but I feel like I just can't part with certain items. I do Uber from time to time to pay for certain vacations. Just a struggle sometimes.
Life ain't always easy, as long as you keep hustling right you'll be aight

Back
Top Bottom