NY Come Pick Up Another L

This ***** said $2500 lol

And is Henn really talkin big **** about business and entrepreneurship and he sells weed?

I thought alp was like 38.

You're slow if you don't recognize the growth of legal marijuana.

Still illegal on a federal level and all that "hard work" can be wiped out overnight, especially with this administration. But that wasn't my point.

Weed sells itself. Doesnt take some tremendous business accumen to sell addictive substances. I can respect the ambition, but i know dudes with GEDs making just as much if not more than Henn dog.

Might have to hit up @alp for the Supreme stuff I have sitting around my house if people tossing money like that.

Cool might stop by this evening and get some. I'll look out for nters with the homeboy price at $30 a pop

Man I hope nyc/mta don't get any ideas and start making limited edition metro cards normal for that extra $1 new card fee.

Last edited:
NYCTSubway twitter account posted what stations have em.

I hope that $30 a pop comes with $20 metro fair :x
Comes preloaded with no fare at all

The ones wrapped in plastic come preloaded though with that $9.50 or whatever it costs.

I saw a lady had one on the train and didn't know that they sold them with that wrapper I thought all new cards came from the machine just like that.

I was curious how much the supreme cards were going for and saw that there were some selling with the plastic wrapper.

I assume those were bought the MTA teller in the booth.

Have to excuse me I've had the same Metrocard for years and just was forced to get a new one from the machine like two weeks ago because it was expiring on 2/28.

I think I had my previous metrocard for like 2-3 years and now I see they only last like a year and a half.

Could be wrong though and it was the same length just felt like I had it for the longest :lol:

Last edited:
The ones wrapped in plastic come preloaded though with that $9.50 or whatever it costs.

I saw a lady had one on the train and didn't know that they sold them with that wrapper I thought all new cards came from the machine just like that.

I was curious how much the supreme cards were going for and saw that there were some selling with the plastic wrapper.

Have to excuse me I've had the same Metrocard for years and just was forced to get a new one from the machine like two weeks ago because it was expiring on 2/28.

I think I had my previous metrocard for like 2-3 years and now I see they only last like a year and a half.

Could be wrong though and it was the same length just felt like I had it for the longest :lol:
You have to cop a $5.50 card to get a supreme one but I take the fare off and put it on a different card

And the ones with the plastic were probably bought at supreme.

You have to cop a $5.50 card to get a supreme one but I take the fare off and put it on a different card

And the ones with the plastic were probably bought at supreme.

Oh okay didn't know this.

When I got my new card last week it gave me a new one for free and I was able to transfer over the balance I had on my previous and add the unlimited monthly time or whatever that costs $116.

My job pays for my metrocard though up to $100 and then the remainder comes out of my check but not the full $16 remaining it works out to like $2-3 or so and it transfers over to this transitcheck debit/credit card I use to refill the card every month that my job gave me.

Sort of on topic with the car vs train... hell no I would rather drive to work anyday of the week :lol:

I do love when the train is crowded though and there is phat *** that has to be close to me and presses up against my pipe :D

No perv though :nerd: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom