NY dudes...how do you guys stay so fly?

are you serious?
laugh.gif

To be serious...as long as you are....its called getting a job.

its called hood rich. they either in debt or live in a broke down apartment wit their moms and spend all their cash on clothes.

Originally Posted by R31J23

its called hood rich. they either in debt or live in a broke down apartment wit their moms and spend all their cash on clothes.

Correct, for the most part.

I would consider myself a rather fly dude, but the clothes I'm into aren't the fad-type clothes every n' in the city is into. Also, in my case,I stack up for a while, then bring out the heat, and stack once again. I'd rather spend my $400 on 2 pairs of denim than a pair of Maurys (however youspell that whack %@*+). I don;t live in a run-down apartment. I live in Co-Op City, its decent, but we have our reasons for living there. We're not indeep debt. And I say we because I'm still living off the parents.

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

Correct, for the most part.

I would consider myself a rather fly dude, but the clothes I'm into aren't the fad-type clothes every n' in the city is into. Also, in my case, I stack up for a while, then bring out the heat, and stack once again. I'd rather spend my $400 on 2 pairs of denim than a pair of Maurys (however you spell that whack %@*+). I don;t live in a run-down apartment. I live in Co-Op City, its decent, but we have our reasons for living there. We're not in deep debt. And I say we because I'm still living off the parents.

you could easily buy at least 8-9 pairs of jeans for $400 but i guess everyone has their prefrences

I LOVE this !!$...

working all week to buy a pair of pradas...
roll.gif

have fun working your life away like EVERYONE ELSE

I have one question for you kids to ponder, and it should end the discussion about which coast has the "swaggiest" guys.

Which kind of guys can go anywhere in this country and get girls just off of where they are from ? NY, Cali, Atl, or Miami dudes ?

I swear whenever me and my boys go anywhere, (especially to Miami for Spring Break) the girls flock us like we are superstars. These jumpoffs from Alabama damnnear worshipped the ground where we came from just because we from Brooklyn, its that damn serious. At this point in my life I have a mixture of Jamaican andBrooklyn style in me so I don't claim NY that much, but if you gotta come from anywhere in the USA it gotta be NYC, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

28th street...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude let out the secret...everytime i see a dude with a big blue or brown bag i laugh..knowing they came from 28th street

That sums it up right there and it applies to most areas of the country. I know very few people in NY, who have their own homes and bills, that stayupdated on any type of fashion. Nevertheless, it is and always has been a part of the NY state of mind to be on top of the latest in everything. Plus,because the lifestyles of the rich and famous are literally always put in their faces, New Yorkers always feel the need to "keep up with the Joneses"(ie LA).

Having a good paying job you currently like is beautiful.

I also expect a full blown NYC vs.World War 47 in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom