NY slang appreciation Vol. Son is a burger

Originally Posted by TurboMan

Man I wish we had a regional forum so that I wouldn't have to hear about people talking about their states.
I bet you wish you had a avy too

Originally Posted by TurboMan

Man I wish we had a regional forum so that I wouldn't have to hear about people talking about their states.
I bet you wish you had a avy too

Yeah this is mainly BK slang.

We be playing ball in the street and we call this one kid burger boy.

EDIT

laugh.gif
@ Cidman "My shot nothing but water son!"

Yeah this is mainly BK slang.

We be playing ball in the street and we call this one kid burger boy.

EDIT

laugh.gif
@ Cidman "My shot nothing but water son!"

Originally Posted by filly413

Slime is straight, as long as I don't hear these word bittin CT cats say it!!!... It's like son...why you talkin like that?!! YOUR FROM CT!!! the city is thata way.... Maybe I jus got a personal vendetta against CT cats because I'm from MASS. Anyway
I believe the term FUGAZI came from the city. Anyone??

OH YEAH HOW COULD WE FORGET, NO H@M@!!!

If I had my KILLA SEASON handy...only if Smh
you sound Real Salty towards CT, 
haters gonna hate 
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by filly413

Slime is straight, as long as I don't hear these word bittin CT cats say it!!!... It's like son...why you talkin like that?!! YOUR FROM CT!!! the city is thata way.... Maybe I jus got a personal vendetta against CT cats because I'm from MASS. Anyway
I believe the term FUGAZI came from the city. Anyone??

OH YEAH HOW COULD WE FORGET, NO H@M@!!!

If I had my KILLA SEASON handy...only if Smh
you sound Real Salty towards CT, 
haters gonna hate 
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

I've never heard burger b4
BK born but I been in VA for the last 4-5 years so I been missing out
I remember when some1 came up to me like "What's Goodie?" - That threw me off; I felt like a tourist when I heard that. I'm def out the loop.

I've never heard burger b4
BK born but I been in VA for the last 4-5 years so I been missing out
I remember when some1 came up to me like "What's Goodie?" - That threw me off; I felt like a tourist when I heard that. I'm def out the loop.

I don't feel bad about not knowing what a burger is. There is people outside of Harlem that don't know what took a L mean

I don't feel bad about not knowing what a burger is. There is people outside of Harlem that don't know what took a L mean

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Can someone post as much NY Slang as possible. My dude and I were having a discussion and I was saying Midwest (Cleveland to be exact) steal our slang from NY and he disagreed. We use son, no %+##, pause, real talk, "b", etc. He said that "real talk" came from the South and that NYers actually steal their slang from the West Coast. I told him I don't think so and we got into a nice lil' argument. Every slang term that you KNOW originiated in NY, please post.
And CLeveLand never felt like a Midwest city to me anyway and the people I knew growing up always felt the same.

ohio
roll.gif

Can someone post as much NY Slang as possible. My dude and I were having a discussion and I was saying Midwest (Cleveland to be exact) steal our slang from NY and he disagreed. We use son, no %+##, pause, real talk, "b", etc. He said that "real talk" came from the South and that NYers actually steal their slang from the West Coast. I told him I don't think so and we got into a nice lil' argument. Every slang term that you KNOW originiated in NY, please post.
And CLeveLand never felt like a Midwest city to me anyway and the people I knew growing up always felt the same.

ohio
roll.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

ohio
roll.gif

My life right now is better than yours though fam. No matter where I'm from.
laugh.gif

So let's not go there popcorn boy..

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

ohio
roll.gif

My life right now is better than yours though fam. No matter where I'm from.
laugh.gif

So let's not go there popcorn boy..

Back
Top Bottom