NYC > ____

i just got back from my NYC trip and i must say it was the most incredible city ive ever been to. im not a world traveler but ive seen some spots. NYC is ona whole nother level, its like its own world over there. will def go back again for round 2.

random note but when i was there i was asking random locals about lebron and most of em think hes staying in cleveland, i think the media hypes it up morethan the NYers themselves.

awesome city, awesome time

Thanks for stating the obvious...

Everyone knows that New York is the greatest city man will ever see....

We run.....everything...

Originally Posted by CamRon Giles

One of the greatest cities in the world. and its THE greatest city in the united states. Glad you enjoyed it. and read on DIME magazine in a interview with spike lee, he was saying how he spoke to Lebron personally and said that he WANTS to play in NY, so we will see about that

One of?

One of?

I'm offended...@*#& you...

Thats why your last album sucked Cam....

One of the greatest cities in the world. and its THE greatest city in the united states. Glad you enjoyed it. and read on DIME magazine in a interview withspike lee, he was saying how he spoke to Lebron personally and said that he WANTS to play in NY, so we will see about that

Originally Posted by CamRon Giles

One of the greatest cities in the world. and its THE greatest city in the united states. Glad you enjoyed it. and read on DIME magazine in a interview with spike lee, he was saying how he spoke to Lebron personally and said that he WANTS to play in NY, so we will see about that

what up boy boy?

i can come to Brooklyn where you said you rest at. i just need more info thats kinda vague. after that we can go uptown to Silvias its on me, least i cando..........nothin heals pain better than some good food brova.

i'm guessing you've never been to the west coast.

let's start the cali vs. ny thread and get this locked! haha

Originally Posted by mjbetch

indifferent.gif

and I have....

Cali got some
pimp.gif
girls.... (but everywhere does to some extent) & goodweather
That's it.

Been to NY and live in Cali

Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY

indifferent.gif

Its funny how Cali people have to compare their entire state to our city to even feel like its a comparison...

Even then its not...

The boroughs of Queens, Manhattan, and Brooklyn > your entire state...

Funny, you can go anywhere in the world and see people rocking Yankee hats and they don't even watch baseball...Even in Cali...

But you never see no LA hats or nothing no where cept Cali...

I'm just saying...

You want more examples of our blatant superiority? People see that NY and automatically connect it to America and greatness...

Originally Posted by LB510

CALI > NY there its on the record

laugh.gif
please, Cali is a nice place, NY is a better place. I bet you've never been to NY, been to Cali before, beautiful place but not > than NY.

Another thing, people whom never been to America whats the first place they want to live/visit?

New York...

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by mjbetch

indifferent.gif

and I have....

Cali got some
pimp.gif
girls.... (but everywhere does to some extent) & good weather
That's it.
was i talking to you? no. i was talking to OP
indifferent.gif

i'm not from cali but i sure do like it there more than new york
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Lakers>Knicks

laugh.gif

Damn...

I agree, I'm a Lakers fan after all but.......

MSG > Staples Center...

Giants, Jets, Bills > Raiders, Chargers, 49ers

Yankees, Mets > All the teams that Cali posses that actually CAME from New York
laugh.gif

BTW you can thank us for the Music, Michael Jordan, the culture, the clothing, Mike Tyson, and a billion other people/things you love on a daily basis...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen
I understand everyone loves their city but you go too hard. You acting like you built NY homie. Settle down pompus prick. Like stated earlieruntil youve been in every city your argument is just an opinion. So go home and watch old Ewing highlights and take a designer drug and calm down.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen
I understand everyone loves their city but you go too hard. You acting like you built NY homie. Settle down pompus prick. Like stated earlier until youve been in every city your argument is just an opinion. So go home and watch old Ewing highlights and take a designer drug and calm down.

Lmao you mad? Ewing? I'm a Lakers fan homie....

Inferiority complex much?

I have been in LA btw so yeah....My opinion has a basis....

man, by judging form this thread, new yorkers are full of themselves.

lets go guidos. hahah

Back
Top Bottom